The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri pausing/Afk farming suspension requirements are crazy.

Zephyr

So, let me get this right
you can get a 2 week suspension for going solo in duviri for "afk farming", despite the fact you CANNOT afk farm duviri as you're locked to operator, since pausing on solo (which pauses the game practically everywhere else) DOES NOT PAUSE DUVIRI? You've set an expectation that solo pausing counts as "not afk" and have an area where it's an exception without warning or leniency. 

Please, review your policies on that and duviri. When support was contacted they simply doubled down rather than removing rewards gained from that mission or having a "no loot" afk timer be enough since that's ALREADY a thing in endless missions, not to mention this puts a permanent marker on the account without warning or precedent.

Take a look at that ASAP. Not asking for said friend's account to be reinstated, policy and all that, only 2 weeks, not gonna end the world. However, this needs a serious look. 

9 minutes ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

You're gonna have to give people more context for this to not just seem like a post thats nonsencially shouting into the void

Yeah. They have recently (I think) changed so you e.g. auto-fail disruption if you don't do at least 1 conduit (killing enemies won't help!). But that's just (*ugh*) auto fail mission.

We cannot discuss bans on open forums. Also I am pretty sure there is something you are not telling us about this whole thing.

You can idle anywhere however long you want. if you are solo - regardless if you have the game paused or not. eg. mom yelled for you to take out the trash and you forgot you even have the game up. I have done that numerous times, when I alt tab and start doing something else and forget WF is running. I have yet to be banned for this.

Was he afk in a cave gathering regrowig plants? Why? They have respawn time of 20 hours.

Edited by Zakkhar

You can't pause in Duviri or any of the open world maps because they have timers that affect things. Moods in Duviri and day/night/worm in the open world maps. If something comes up that's gonna pull you away, exit the mission, even if you need to abort. If something unexpected happened that you couldn't get back for an extended time, well hopefully one's life isn't that disrupted and it won't happen again.