The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question needs to be answered

I have similar problem with Akarius Receiver.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Calibrijade65 said:

Why is it so hard to get Grendel Prime popping relics?? So far I have 3 of his neurotics but no blueprint and I ran over 25 runs and no drop same for the chassis and the systems . Why is the drop rate so bad?? 😭 

How did you manage to get 3 Neurotics? They drop from different era relics than the Blueprint, chasis and systems. Do you run correct relics? Do you refine them? Neuroptics is a common one, BP and System are rare and chasis is uncommon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Do you run correct relics?

reading the OP it looks like he did not.

Simple tip if in game and players do not want to pause and hunt the wiki just go to the relics station on the orbiter type in the name of the frame and you have and an immediate overview of relics for the parts required plus you get an oversight of which ones you have and the number of them that are in your inventory.

Posted (edited)

Also you can filter the recruit chat by the relics you want to open, using the looking glass in top left corner. For Grendel BP, systems and chasis you need 3 filters:

• Neo S18
  • Axi G11
  • Meso G6

(there is also Lith G8, but it is unlikely because it is vaulted).

You can click on each linked one in chat to see how many you have.

Edited by Zakkhar

11 hours ago, (PSN)Calibrijade65 said:

Why is it so hard to get Grendel Prime popping relics?? So far I have 3 of his neurotics but no blueprint and I ran over 25 runs and no drop same for the chassis and the systems . Why is the drop rate so bad?? 😭 

RNGsus at it's finest

I will bless you with good luck. 

Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

You have been blessed

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Calibrijade65:

Familiarize yourself with the secrets of our universe!
If you have an umbrella with you, there will be no rain. That's just a little tip.

I always turn 3 times clockwise and say secret mantra. That's why I have such good drops. but only the chosen ones know that

full