The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you agree if DE introduced a Relic Multiplier to the game?

JohnnyMeta

Hello Tenno!

I have been active in the game since Rhino Prime Access. The game has evolved and has become in many cases very fair for everyone who today enjoys everything it offers.

I was surprised by the changes, which by the way are very significant.
But there is something that catches my attention too much.

Although before I had a completely absurd surplus of Arcanes, now thanks to Loid, I have been able to take advantage of each one that I do not use.

My objective and now starting the topic, would be the matter with the Relics.

Excluding AXI, I have on average almost 3000 relics of each class. And using them all would be impossible.

From my point of view, I think it would be ideal for a relic multiplier to be introduced, obviously respecting certain conditions to make everything fairer.

Perhaps a minimal limitation would be to give the user the opportunity to use x2 or x3 or x4 or x5 relics of the same name.
These relics must meet another condition, be refined to the same level, there cannot be one of higher quality than others, they should all be equal.

For public party or with friends or guests, all users are free to use a desired multiplier, but only those who share the same multiplier or exceed the multiplier placed, could acquire the maximum reward of the multiplier presented in a rotation.

If someone uses a x5 relic multiplier, and you as a player used a x2 relic multiplier, then the moment our partner gets the reward from him, he will get a x5 reward, but you will be able to see his reward multiplied x2.

I apologize for the English used, it is not my main language.
I also apologize if the title was not clear.

• Like 1

DE is actually allergic to giving the player too much stuff and typically will err on the side of "too little" when in doubt. I don't see them wanting players open 5 relics at the same time, at all, ever.

As for your "relic-problem", you can sell them. Especially old relics are worth quite a bit.

• Like 1