Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

can't update latest patch,it does check for the new content but somehow cant download the whole patch after checking determines around 17 mb but download bar ends like in 2 seconds afterwards (the update could not download files from our servers) tried it few times same thing,any tips suggestion would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Got this when starting launcher.

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I have two different telcos, didn't work with both. Worked fine yesterday. Pretty sure it isn't something from my end.

23 hours ago, Alpha_Omega_Prime said:

I keep getting Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly. I have restarted 10 times now.

i have had the same issue for quite a while normaly i have to download the non steam version and download entire game but thats not working this time. i think it may be due to my router as buypassing it later on in the day i was able to download. im going to try and see if uninstalling and reinstalling with my router again results in the error then buypassing again results in sucess

1 hour ago, Syrade said:

i have had the same issue for quite a while normaly i have to download the non steam version and download entire game but thats not working this time. i think it may be due to my router as buypassing it later on in the day i was able to download. im going to try and see if uninstalling and reinstalling with my router again results in the error then buypassing again results in sucess

well i found my issue,

EZTV was blocked as a keyword on my router causeing this file not to be able to be downloaded

/Lotus/Levels/GrineerFortress/FortConShipJunction01.level!0BF_EZtVymEfK6o10z7W0K-F1A

(info gathered from the launcher log file in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe)

taking a look at that log file to see where its failing and see what is occuring. i found it was blocked by my router by entering content.warframe.com followed by the get string right above it in my browser it came up with a blocked screen

Second time i had this issue but this is even worst riht after update 20 hotfix

gotten this error message from steam

An error ocurred while updating warframe (Content file locked)

and it came from B.textureDx9.Cache

I even tried uninstall and re-install wont work, tried clear off download cache from steam also wont work

Update failed!
The update will be restarted shortly.

Third time I have this error After an update! I made all the guidelines at the beginning of the topic and nothing! 

20 hours ago, andrioar said:

Update failed!
The update will be restarted shortly.

Third time I have this error After an update! I made all the guidelines at the beginning of the topic and nothing! 

Same...

im still having the same problem. god damn. i searched everywhere and all them fixes not even works on my problem. i really want to play now. probaly my my 2 warframes are now finished 

Edited by NaShoPaoKa

54 minutes ago, NaShoPaoKa said:

im still having the same problem. god damn. i searched everywhere and all them fixes not even works on my problem. i really want to play now. probaly my my 2 warframes are now finished 

yeah me too, it was fine yesterday when i was playing warframe. but now i dont even know what happened. i can't even login on warframe app in my phone wtf