Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

2 minutes ago, Deraios said:

Can confirm, disabling 64 bit mode works. If the launcher goes into "Verifying download cache" just let it run, it'll loop a few times. (Thought it was broken too but alas, it worked)

Well I do this It actually looped and then.... the same error again. Its not working for everyone sadly 😕

Just now, Sajbix said:

Well I do this It actually looped and then.... the same error again. Its not working for everyone sadly 😕

Have you disabled 64 bit mode first?

If 32 bit mode is giving you the same error, try finding the line in the launcher.log file that seems to be the stopping point and post it. If it's the samey as for the 64 bit client I might not be able to help you but at least the info is posted, should anyone be able to use it.

Confirmed: 64bit mode is bugged. Tried to launch the game, data corrupted message in the launcher, (some try deleting game from steam library, restart pc, registry/errors check with Ccleaner, cleaned it all, restart pc again and reinstall the game) clicked the gear in the upright corner, disabled 64bit mode and it work. After that tried to enable 64bit mode but it doesn't work; now 64bit mode is disabled till next update

6 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

can u tell me if u notice any fps problem? now i can play the game , but lag so bad... so i think later i will delete all and try to reinstall the entire game...

Currently no problem...

3 hours ago, MrLicorice said:

Same problem here.

Judging by the logs, the problem is with the 64-bit executable update: the launcher fails to extract the updated file.

Disabling the 64 bit option in launcher options seems to work.

You said something about Logs.. did you do that by DigitalExtremes Logs collector v.2.0.0? Because they send it to me and I tried to open it and not my antivirus screming that it's a virus type HEUR/APC and idk what to do about it.. it's normal?

2 hours ago, Kinia24Lara said:

You said something about Logs.. did you do that by DigitalExtremes Logs collector v.2.0.0? Because they send it to me and I tried to open it and not my antivirus screming that it's a virus type HEUR/APC and idk what to do about it.. it's normal?

%LocalAppData%/Warframe

Launcher.Log

5 hours ago, Kinia24Lara said:

No, You do not have to use any log collector application to gather logs.

They are found in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

After using 32 bit for the day I switched back to 64 bit and it downloaded without any problem. Apparently got fixed/fixed itself but how remains a mystery to me. There wasn't an advertised update today, was there?

6 hours ago, Deraios said:

After using 32 bit for the day I switched back to 64 bit and it downloaded without any problem. Apparently got fixed/fixed itself but how remains a mystery to me. There wasn't an advertised update today, was there?

just did thhe same and now my game work fine again like before

Yeah, switch to 32bit mode wait for all the "verify cache" to roll and then "optimize cache" after that turn off the luncher, turn it back on activate the 64bit mode, turn off the luncher and turn it back on. For me it worked doing this.

Waiting 10 minutes already for an update of 11.1 mb, this shouldn't take this long.

Ok update downloaded but stuck on verifying download cache, usually, this is finished within a minute, even on massive patches.
Using Steam launcher
----------------------------------------
Alright, After waiting for 30 minutes on the launcher to Verify i decided to try the 32-bits version which had to download a little bit extra but finished in 2 minutes,
Seems to be a problem with the 64-bit still

Edited by TakkuNL

For me it says Update failed.. and just stuck there.. 

Tried all the stuff they say on their support page, now just simply reinstalling and hope it works. Feels bad for the waste on the 30 day boosters.

cant update lol.. it star download a file around 360 kb? the auto close and reopen launcher then again do same nonstop.. and yes launch as admin, close security prog. reset. etc (  btw cant click optimize o verify cache bcs it auto close and oepn so fast)

On 2013-03-04 at 1:15 PM, [DE]Glen said:

in

On 2013-03-29 at 10:25 AM, [DE]Glen said:

What country are you updating from? I can VPN to about 50 cities around the world so I might be able to run a test relatively close to you.

I am from Brazil and still having 11.5kbs and I have 100 Mb optical fiber net zz

Ok So I have 2 pcs in my house, 1 is running warframe fine, second cant launch game.

After some time and searching couldnt find proper fix, and I tried something new.

I switched MAC from working pc to other one, and prepare to be amazed. now my pc with working warframe is not working and other one is working, are they banning/blacklisting us?

Since its not issue with software, I just switched local network adress.

Gifts are welcome.Stop reinstalling game its DE issue and they are probably listing us as DDOSers.

I just permanently have the same "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable." screen unless I'm using a VPN 😕

Not really a good solution since those cost money and theres also the increased latency... I've tried everything else but since it works with a VPN and doesn't work without one it shouldn't be a problem from my side unless my IP is blocked or something just like @Wrathikane said. But why would it be blocked though? It happened while I was playing and in Hydron. I assume no one else in my flat plays Warframe since it's mostly old people or the non-gaming types.

For me, it wont even allow reinstalling because I absolutely can't access their servers. It's like im IP banned or sth.

As said, with VPN it works but it's not even close to a permanent solution. Hoping that support tells me what happened tomorrow 😞