Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I fix it by using VPN. Luncher opened without update failed and download all files. But every time i open luncher now i have to use VPN to play if i open it without vpn show update fail again.

Just start it without VPN and it's start without Update failure. Maybe they fix it 

So i just get up and want to find out is luncher still working and the answer is no. After almost 24h i get update failed again... 😞

Edited by proemo91

On 2018-10-18 at 10:13 PM, lRyudo said:

Update Failed!

The Content Servers are temporarily unavailable.

The Update will restart shortly..

Anyone with a fix for this?? Tried everything I could find on google.

For anyone with this problem, after trying pretty much everything I could find in this forum / google. I found a solution to MY problem (I hope it works for you as well).

Whenever I launched my game and got this erro when I clicked the settings options (near the - and X) my Direct x 10 and 11 would be grayed out.

I connected my WF through my 4G phone internet (VPN should work as well, as long as you can make the Direct x10 and 11 not grayed out), UNCHECK the DirectX options (I also unchecked the 64-bit, not sure if needed).

Anyway, it's now working on my wifi normally (where I had the problem). If I turn them on again it will get the update failed again, so I'm just leaving them off.

Edit: leaving only 1 of the DirectX + 64 bits still works.

Edited by lRyudo

Before last update was able to join Warframe as always, now can't checking new contents when launcher running and then im not able to log in and start the game(Update failed! Please try again later.). 

Fix that please, we are losing all boosters times remains, daily rewards etc.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Been trying to download the update multiple times now. At first it got to couple of percents and then said Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers etc..

The download never continues despite the launcher saying so.

Only option is to cancel the update which apparently destroys all the downloaded data and begins from zero.

Ok, no biggie. I give it couple of hours and try again. Download speed better, gets to about 30% and same error again.  Tried it few times and same outcome. Time to have a break from playing I guess...

Edited by uglimus
moar info

First time encountering issues like these.
The launcher checks for new content, gets up to 3778.1 MB while displaying a download speed, which from then on diminishes, down to 0. The content size from then on stays stagnant, until the launcher exclaims:
"Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
The update will be restarted shortly.."

The update does not restart.

I have so far tried taking a break, although I feel as though an hour is beyond a normal break. Nothing is crashing. I cleared IE's temporary files, it can connect to the warframe webpage. Nothing is set to work offline, there are no proxies, HTTP 1.1 is enabled, and my clock is up to date.

I don't necessarily get an error message, the whole game just shuts down part way through downloading updates.

I have tried reinstalling twice on steam and now for the second time from the Warframe site at around 8 hours a pop.

I would send a ticket with my logs but that appears to crash the game too.

Any assistance would be appreciated because it took me a day and half to get in before Fortuna dropped and now im back to square one.

Had to turn off my VPN to get rid of the "update failed - Content servers are temprarily unavailable." message.

Download / Update worked like a charm after.

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by godded

It seems mine is different than what most of you are having. I start the updater and the progress bar immediately starts to fill. However usually around the same time, which is about 1/3 of the way through the image of Garuda stutters and then the updater just closes. No error messages, nothing. even the EE.log and Launcher.log show no logged errors from the time the update failed. I can start it over and over again and it just fails over and over again. When I open the configuration menu in the launcher it seems to pause or freeze the image of Garuda in the background of the updater. When I leave the configuration menu open for a bit the progress still continues but is not visually represented as the progress bar no longer fills while the menu is open. However right around 95% the configuration menu closes automatically and it looks as if the update bar will fill and the update will finish. However this never happens because in the final 2 or 3 % the updater again stutters and closes from the screen. Each time the updater closes itself in this fashion it can be restarted again but fails every time when I do so. Very frustrating that this regularly happens, what is even more disheartening is that it is not new. 

The launcher works perfectly fine, after that when i press PLAY, it was still working, when the progess bar almost fills up, it crashes and not even a single crash report comes out.(and the hotfix was already updated.) (My friend's warframe runs perfectly fine.)

Edited by 96752

Hello, my friend is having a problem where his game would always crash around 70% after clicking play. He tried verifying and optimizing a lot of times and even reinstall over 3 times but unable to play the game after the update. So I would like to request you to look into this issue. Thank you.

1 hour ago, InfernoLuna said:

Hello, my friend is having a problem where his game would always crash around 70% after clicking play. He tried verifying and optimizing a lot of times and even reinstall over 3 times but unable to play the game after the update. So I would like to request you to look into this issue. Thank you.

I second this ... I had the same problem since I updated the game :( so sad I'm so hyped to try the Fortuna update and then this happened :(

La nueva actualización de fortuna no me deja jugar

Ya hice todo lo que me pedía la guías de posibles  errores no sirvió de nada

lo desinstale y lo volví a instalar pero aun así no me deja jugar 

la nueva actualización tiene el problema. Antes jugaba con normalidad,

si los moderadores, desarrolladores y diseñadores de Warframe. estan viendo este mensaje por favor ayúdenme.

After the first hotfix of fortuna my launcher is stuck at the checking for content phase. First at exactly 199.6KB, and now after the second hotfix its stuck again at exactly 236.8KB. I have tried every possible fix I can think of. Different networks, vpn, verifying cache (gets stuck at 99%), restarting, etc.

• Like 1