The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Drones Completely Immune to Damage While Inside Limbo's Rift

Rhedvicus

I played an arbitration mirror defense mission as Limbo, and while my bubble was up, no one on the team could harm the arbitration drones that were inside of it. I had to completely refrain from using his abilities as to not be an active hinderance to the team.

I'm happy Limbo has gotten updated over the years to make him more team friendly, but this one thing still makes him highly disruptive to other players. It's only one game mode, but it is still an issue.

I don't mind them not being frozen by stasis, but maybe treat them how enemies with overguard are treated? Immune to its effects, but still able to take damage?

Well to be specific, they are unable to enter limbo's rift at all, so when you pop down cataclysm, its doesn't matter if its ontop of the drone, the drone is still outside of the rift. If you pop into operator, which also cannot enter the rift, and shoot it, it'll take damage.

Posted (edited)

You need to be outside the rift yourself (outside the bubble) or use operator.

3 hours ago, Rhedvicus said:

I played an arbitration mirror defense mission as Limbo, and while my bubble was up, no one on the team could harm the arbitration drones that were inside of it. I had to completely refrain from using his abilities as to not be an active hinderance to the team.

This is why minimum Range Limbo exists. You still can protect the defense target while doing zero hindrance to the group. Run max Narrow Minded and no Range mods for final 34% range.

Edited by Zakkhar