The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ONE BUTTON i need

Silversaber225

So, i Played Warframe for a while now. 
in case im not realizing it yet, 

and i just wanna say;

DE.

I BEG YOU DOWM TO THE EARTH, TO ADD A BUTTON, JUST ONE BUTTON, WHERE WE CAN SELECT THE WHOLE DUPLICATE MODS, (and leave ONE of that duplicate. )

im tired of selecting a bunch of ONE mod, ONE by one .  and have TO do it again tomorrow. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Huh?

hes asking to be able to automatically select every mod of one kind except one

ex: if i have 500 ammo drums i can use this button to select 499 of them.

• Like 1

If there was one button to add, that wouldn't be it. Already swimming in Endo.

It would probably be a reset all button. To get you out of animation lock-ups, reset abilities, remove squad buffs etc.

3 hours ago, kadlis12 said:

There is a workaround: Upgrade one piece of each mod you have. Even just a single point will make it a separate stack.

Plus you can not show upgraded mods.

• Like 1

I'm praying for you, may the orokin gods cure you of your OCD.

You can avoid this if you realize that mod cards can be saved as accumulated account points, also realize that you don't need to sell mods to get credits, and you also don't need to sell them for endo.

So, what you say is that we need PROTECTION button, that separates the mods that you don't want to trade/fissure/delete from others.

That really would be a good option.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on console, but you can do the same thing on pc.

Click the mod, then the arrow on the right to select max, then the smaller arrow on the left to decrease by one. 

This will select all of one mod, then decreasing it by one will let you keep one of the mods. It's quick enough, though I wouldn't mind a button to do this. 

Edited by Brusilnik

On 2024-06-11 at 1:46 PM, Silversaber225 said:

JUST ONE BUTTON, WHERE WE CAN SELECT THE WHOLE DUPLICATE MODS, (and leave ONE of that duplicate. )

dude you basicly do it, Select the Duplication stack (undraw one) and Convert to ENDO (i hope for godsake you are not making it into credits!)

Another thing i hope your doing is the Transmute to get new mods from Duplicates if your new player or still missing a few. (Wiki can explain what mods can or Nay be Transmuted)

On 2024-06-11 at 3:24 PM, kadlis12 said:

There is a workaround: Upgrade one piece of each mod you have. Even just a single point will make it a separate stack.

@Silversaber225 This guy (Kadlis12) just explained how u do...