The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone tell me how much you think this riven mod could sell for?

swaggystanster

Question

7 answers to this question

That actually sounds fairly good, plus the Burston is one of the best guns we have right now. Definitely >300 plat, maybe even a couple thousand (if you find a buyer). Be wary of "black plat" though if you sell for a lot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

That actually sounds fairly good, plus the Burston is one of the best guns we have right now. Definitely >300 plat, maybe even a couple thousand (if you find a buyer). Be wary of "black plat" though if you sell for a lot.

Thanks for the help!

For general Riven pricing I'd suggest looking on the Warframe Market website, there are Riven sell offers listed by other players that might give you a general ballpark price for yours.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, swaggystanster said:

Hey guys I just rolled a Burston riven yesterday, could any of you guys tell me the price it could sell for? Thanks!

It has cd cc toxin -impact

This is what you'd call, a god roll.

Check Warframe Market for similar rolls, and compare prices from there.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb swaggystanster:

Hey guys I just rolled a Burston riven yesterday, could any of you guys tell me the price it could sell for? Thanks!

It has cd cc toxin -impact

Unfortunately, it depends on the popularity of the weapon.
Even if it's a top roll, that doesn't mean it will sell. You can list it on the website for weeks or even months.

And for certain weapons, even any kind of rivens sell very quickly for 300p. So people roll themselves.

Not only the stats themselves but for the experienced Riven trader/buyer the grading (stat weight on each value from F to S) on the Riven matter as well. 

That riven with F,D,C,A might sell for 1000p whereas S,B,A+,B- might sell for 3000. 

You can Google riven grading to get a better idea of how to do this.