The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows - Spoiler Courtesy

[DE]Zach

image.png

Hey Tenno!

We are just a few days away from the release of our next update & cinematic quest - Jade Shadows! As we reveal more of Warframe’s story, we ask that you help preserve the mystery for fellow Tenno as they enjoy the update at their own pace.

Spoiler warnings on your respective platforms, as well as spoiler tags on the forums, are the best way to share your experience without ruining the quest for others. 

Content Creators (streams, videos, Captura, fan art, etc.) should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles.

For our forums, you can use the ‘Spoiler’ tag to properly mark your post, as well as the built-in ‘Spoiler’ button to cover your text up when posting:

image.png

We will have a dedicated subforum for Jade Shadows on launch, which will house all update-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free.

We’re excited for you to revisit the mysterious Stalker, and learn more about Jade - see you on June 18th!

• Like 21

Manifesting so hard that the stalker becomes fully playable after all the teasing and promotions about him

92gKWMr.jpeg

(he will become playable it was revealed to me in a dream)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EpicIndianGamer said:
  Hide contents

ok but what if jade transitioned into the stalker though

Spoiler

Timeline doesn't match up(the 'low guardian chestplate' in the event shop referred to pre-stalker stalker's low guardian form with he/him) but I like where your head's at.

• Like 2

On 2024-06-14 at 6:18 PM, Waeleto said:

Manifesting so hard that the stalker becomes fully playable after all the teasing and promotions about him

92gKWMr.jpeg

(he will become playable it was revealed to me in a dream)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news boss. But an Interview with reb revealed that stalker will not be a part of the arsenal with jade shadows. Was so hoping for it myself too... what a damn shame.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dwarf_King said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news boss. But an Interview with reb revealed that stalker will not be a part of the arsenal with jade shadows. Was so hoping for it myself too... what a damn shame.

really a shame tbh, locking him behind duviri is so lame but at least there is still hope for stalker helmet

dWWKYlF.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dwarf_King said:

Sounds like most of the rewards form the quest are gonna be borderline useless, besides the new frame and weapons

• Like 2

On 2024-06-14 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Zach said:

Spoiler warnings on your respective platforms, as well as spoiler tags on the forums, are the best way to share your experience without ruining the quest for others. 

Good advice.  But probably should mention something specifically about spoilers in titles.  Because some people are under the impression using a spoiler tag will do something to prevent spoilers in titles.  Or they're trolls who'll say they're following the  rules, and creating more work for the moderators.

• 2 months later...