Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ending is a bit odd?

On 2024-06-18 at 3:43 PM, PublikDomain said:

Are you Sirius?

I have prejudices with the name Sirius because some ancient religions say that there are unknown versions of the same star, the name of the star Sirius B was used artistically in the Harry Potter movie with the name Sirius Black, giving the allusion that this star is invisible and hidden secret or lost.

My Stawker son is called Orion, the set of constellations 👶👍

В 18.06.2024 в 23:43, PublikDomain сказал:

Are you Sirius? The Corpus just... stop? Because there's a baby? They suddenly have a conscience? And don't go "keep firing kill it while it's down!!!!" or say "is that a Warframe baby???? grab it so we can dissect and sell it!" Not even a "wait, is that the guy who's been getting revenge on our bosses? Cease fire our bad!" No, they just back off and let Stalker go with his rare and valuable Warframe baby... Felt very un-Corpus of them.

As for the rest, it feels like DE just wanted to add their own Baby Yod

Maybe corpus were mind controlled by baby stalker? That could explain sudden ceasefire. I doubt they would willingly let go such valuable asset like first natural born warframe. Or atleast put tracking device on stalker's ship. But if this matter would not be addressed in future then yes it is just lazy writing.

Edited by Geometries62
  • Like 1

Story ending just made no sense to me. Also good luck to that Sister explaining her failure to Parvos - she can kiss her career and possibly life goodbye, especially as she made a point of saying that she would personally see to it that the mission succeeded. I guess "I felt a bit mean doing this" is a valid excuse in corpus circles these days for not doing ethically questionable deeds?

Maybe have her approached by the Perrin Sequence if we are actually going down the ethical corpus route, because it would seem really weird to just let her off with a slap on the wrist.

• Like 2

В 28.06.2024 в 22:43, Chronometria сказал:

Maybe have her approached by the Perrin Sequence if we are actually going down the ethical corpus route, because it would seem really weird to just let her off with a slap on the wrist.

I hope if DE will take that route, they will execute it better than "I'm the spy" from disney's star wars.

• Like 1