Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New hate skin was an excellent opportunity to make incarnon-compatible weapon skins

At the end of the quest we see stalker using his hate shooting projectiles exactly like the incarnon form does, but the actual incarnon mode in-game still loses the skin upon transformation and shoots usual looking projectiles. 

• Like 16

by the love of god I wish there was a toggle for skins on incarnon weapons

there are so many beautiful (tennogen) skins you pay for but cant use them on some of the arguable best weapons ingame
since the Paris Abra skin is the only cosmetic I found so far that is shown in incarnon mode I thought the new Hate skin would be visible too (since both dont change the base form of the weapons) but nope

• Like 4

I'm guessing it's a technical issue of some kind that prevents DE from putting Skins on Incarnons without the transformation screwing something up. but unless they state that specifically, I can only speculate. otherwise I fully believe they would have done it by now.

• Like 2

hace 15 horas, (PSN)robotwars7 dijo:

I'm guessing it's a technical issue of some kind that prevents DE from putting Skins on Incarnons without the transformation screwing something up

Yep, its called lazyness.

• Like 3