Having 5 players in the belly of the beast

A stalker joined your match. their only goal is to get the cradle to the ship then they leave. no extra rewards for it from what i can see but having another set of hands does make some thinks easier. the lag part might be on your side as i havent had any issues of this before. verifying your files might help

Edited by VynVoydryke

Thats the stalker mode , it's accessible to all players , there seems to be some conditions to be met like having a full squad and not having completed the defense part.

As to the lag , I think that's more an issue on the Processing power of the pc , as the number of spawns rises too (especially at the end )

Given that the raids they removed some forever ago could support 8 players the netcode can do it and occasionally does from time to time. It's probably more common for the game to hiccup and drop in an extra player with this game event because of how popular it is at the moment.

I had this exact bug tonight. It is entirely possible that the cause is a Stalker that somehow doesn't leave squad as intended at the end of the mission. Gives me hope for intentional 8 player content in the future outside of Conclave and Captura.