Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Is there a way for us to cover the front part of jade or remove it.I really like the warframe but I hate seeing the front part of her it just reminds me that she's pregnant fighting in a warzone and that doesn't sit right with me.

I really like the warframe I like the skills and the way she works it's just this one thing that bothers me

• Like 1

It's a really weird design choice... it doesn't even really make sense. She's just perpetually pregnant? Odd, to say the least. Makes feeding her to the Helminth feel... uncomfortable.

Edited by insanitybit
  • Like 1

My only issue with her is that she feels very front heavy due to the big belly, feels odd bullet jumping with her.

58 minutes ago, insanitybit said:

It's a really weird design choice... it doesn't even really make sense. She's just perpetually pregnant?

Not really, the baby was passed on to Sorren, her womb is still like a source of energy and life.

59 minutes ago, insanitybit said:

Makes feeding her to the Helminth feel... uncomfortable.

**Watches as another flower blooms at the Helminth.**

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vilmera said:

actually her belly is covered with feathers all the time she walks. if she's soaring, you cant see her front side. so what's the matter?

Idk it just feels weird playing her and having g that info at the same time. Also I don't want to put any decals on the front or any badges on her ether

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keyjuan said:

Also I don't want to put any decals on the front or any badges on her ether

If anything, I think it's mostly her wings that make it really awkward for putting on certain accessories or especially syandanas with how much clipping there is.

7 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

My only issue with her is that she feels very front heavy due to the big belly, feels odd bullet jumping with her.

I agree, but I think it's more an issue with the wings, specifically how they fold in even drag around.

Then again, I remember having a similar gripe about Grendel when I first got him, but now I just find it funny.

• Like 1

On 2024-06-19 at 6:39 PM, Vilmera said:

actually her belly is covered with feathers all the time she walks. if she's soaring, you cant see her front side. so what's the matter?

Complaining for the sake of complaining. She isn't even pregnant anymore. It's literally just Jade light. There's a group of people who apparently really hate pregnant women on the forums and they are looking for ways to express it without getting banned. 

• Like 1