Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The whole game is now horrific and made almost all the builds useless.....

I got to Simulacrum only to find that nothing was working out anymore from my load-outs.

Now, Respected DE please tell me what I should do, rework everything or just quit the game and find a new game to get engaged.

What about Tennos, what do you think about this?

• Like 5

Just now, rapt0rman said:

Test in actual missions

Bro, I understand where you are going but what about wireframes like Dante, and Styanax in short bleed-based frames that have become useless?

Moreover, the problem is how many builds you would take on a single mission to beat different enemies like any corpus tile spawns an acolyte and in that if some syndicate enemies whom you are a defaulter with spawns?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LuxusImReisfeld said:

Hm my Dante is still hitting about 600k with 334. I'm not really using him for endurance tho. Just for quick steel path missions. And Murmur SP bounties. Haven't really tested him at higher levels.

My Dante with over 300 strength can't even scratch corpus and damage half the health of Corrupted Heavy Gunner both tested at level 180 enemies

3 hours ago, garv4868 said:

I got to Simulacrum only to find that nothing was working out anymore from my load-outs.

Now, Respected DE please tell me what I should do, rework everything or just quit the game and find a new game to get engaged.

What about Tennos, what do you think about this?

Hey just wanted to pop in and point out one of the hotfix changes this morning
Fixed Slash Status Effects not bypassing Armor as intended in the Simulacrum after swapping Weapons/opening Upgrade screen in the Arsenal.

Does this explain the issue you were having? 

• Like 2