Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ash's forth ability no longer procs finisher Arcanes.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I'm assuming this is entirely because of the changes they made this patch where you have to always confirm a finisher, and because of that Ash's were no longer counting.

Oopsie doodle. 

That's annoing. But I'm assuming that at worst DE could revert this change and put things as they were untill they find a more permanent solution? for the time beeing at least? I hoped for a quick fix, I would not like to wait months for this. Fatal Teleport still works as it should though.

Edited by Fearanis
  • Like 1

On 2024-06-20 at 10:51 AM, Toa_Ignika said:

That's not a bug, as far as I know (and tested) Melee Cescendo never worked with Bladestorm since the arcane was released.

It IS a bug tho, even if you said that it doesn't there are dozen of videos online showing it working 

Edited by Omekaz

On 2024-06-20 at 4:17 PM, _SlickSpeed_ said:

Bladestorm has always worked with melee crescendo but you have to kill the enemy with the damage from the ability itself, not the slash proc that comes after, so using bladestorm to build crescendo was only ever viable in lower levels. I thought this was common knowledge and everyone else also used fatal teleport to stack crescendo

That's kinda what I experienced only then cause I'm always through SP modifiers when I was testing Ash with Crescendo. Did anyone checked if using Teleport  with Bladestorm doesnt give stacks tho ? Because as far as I see everyone here only talk about Bladestorm alone which tbh always gets buggy and messed up with updates.

8 hours ago, Obe-Ron-Kenobi said:

Do we know for certain this is a bug?

DE said they were investigating this in the last stream, I hope they'll say something about how thing are going soon. I'm in anxious wait for a fix, Ash is my favourite frame after all. 

We all would like to have Bladestorms kills behave as finishers for all the interactions with other things and skill out there, but I suppose we can take a fix at a time. DE should re check all of them since this update broke the bladestorm interactions. I had an Ash build with Baruk 'Endless Lullaby' that was funny, to add another thing that used to do nicely with bladestorm.

Edited by Fearanis
Grammar errors, toh.