Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

I'm most excited for the whine threads.

I usually get lots of discussions on patch day.

and by discussions, do you mean "waah, its broke DE, F#$% you DE, you broke everything, i hate you, fix it fix it fix it fixitfixitfixit!!!!"?

(congrats on teh 10k posts btw, i missed out on the party)

Loki Prime FTW - no one needs more Rhinos

And i am missing the Cicero tileset a bit. 

The new Frame ... i will build it as soon as possible and than we will see how it works.

Bug fixes ... the online Host finding process should be improved. At the moment i am joining Sessions with bad hosts most of the time. The region and ping settings are no help at all to improve this.

Over all - can't wait for the new stuff ^^

I want to see the lotus in 3D, giving your orders and stuff.

I hope that when there's an unexpected event you could see her react : " Dammit , tenno  your PC is lagging , hold on a little longer " XD

Edited by Deidaku

I know this is a rando=hype=thread but just to clarify Melee 2.0 will come after U12's release, Geoff et al confirmed in LS 21.

Oh hai rebecca so we can expect Melee 2.0 in a week or 2?( i'm more on 2 it seems massive) 

Anyway , U12 will probably have enough content to keep us busy until then , 2 weeks is nothing 

I know this is a rando=hype=thread but just to clarify Melee 2.0 will come after U12's release, Geoff et al confirmed in LS 21.

Soooooooooooooo Rebecca! Is the new frame going to be able to fly or was that oxium event card one of DE's crowning moments of trolling? :p