Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarities Over Several Mod Configs

(PSN)CUInc

Do you guys think we should be able to choose which mod configurations a forma should apply to? Personally, I find it sometimes difficult to fit a certain build on a frame I already put forma into on a different mod config. Maybe we could do something similar to subsuming abilities, as in if we want to change it on a different configuration(must be the same corresponding slot)we must expend X resources.

There are a couple of typical suggestions:

1. Config-specific Forma. When you apply a Forma to a slot, just like with Helminth you can pick which configs it applies to.
  2. Stacking Forma. When you apply a Forma to a slot, you keep adding additional polarities to that slot.
  3. Special Universal Forma. Like Aura Forma, but anywhere. Probably rare and expensive.

I would happily welcome any of them.

3 hours ago, (PSN)CUInc said:

Do you guys think we should be able to choose which mod configurations a forma should apply to? Personally, I find it sometimes difficult to fit a certain build on a frame I already put forma into on a different mod config.

I think it's important to point out that for better or for worse, this is the intended design of Forma: you make certain builds more possible at the cost of making certain builds less possible.

So that being said, I think the primary question would be whether DE thinks this system should change.  Pablo and Rebb have both certainly been advocates of trimming off some of Warframe's rough edges, so I'd be curious to hear whether they think the Forma system is in good shape or not.

• Like 1