Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Vipers

Nnazqul

I dunno I rather enjoyed the twin vipers before the new dmg system threw everything on its head if your looking for a nice weapon I would hold off on the vipers for now untill they balance everything but don't write em off as bad they were really good and I think they will be again

The first weapon I potato'd, but fell off because of the weakness of bullet-type weapons against high armor. Just wiped off the dust from it and slapped on a magnetic+heat build for corpus runs. Murderizes everything. Need good trigger discipline, though. 

Twin Vipers, modded right, complement sniper / semi-auto rifles quite nicely IMO. They're just the sort of weapon you'll want to have on you as a back-up weapon for killing close-range combatants quickly or if you're planning on carrying data-masses on certain missions.

As has been said here, they require good trigger discipline. I highly recommend NOT going for as high a rate of fire as possible. For mods, I'd suggest Lethal Torrent, Hornet Strike, No Return, Slip Mag, Trick Mag and Pistol Ammo Mutation at minimum. Add in elemental mods for dealing with particular factions. 

Vipers actually have one of best if not best burst dmg in game. Just dont try to mod them into crit waste of 2 mod slots. Ammo aint any problem, even if you dont have ammo restores its ammo storage should be enough for captures. exterminates etc. and on survs def and mdefs enemies drop enough ammo to fill 2 ammo eating weapons

Edited by Davoodoo