Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino question

(XBOX)S3NS3I ROSHI

Question

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (XBOX)S3NS3I ROSHI said:

So I’m waiting on the cooldowns to create Rhino after I’ve finally got all the parts. What weapons do you guys suggest in all the slots? 

That's ... not really related to Rhino, any Frame can use any weapon :P

And it'd help if we knew what MR you're reached, and how far along you are in planetary / Story Quest progression.

I guess one early weapon that Rhino might have a slightly easier time using than others would be Sonicor,
since Iron Skin will nullify the self-stagger you may frequently experience otherwise?

Though in general, I'd say just craft everything that seems interesting to you, at worst you get Mastery from it :P

Edited by NinjaZeku

7 hours ago, (XBOX)S3NS3I ROSHI said:

What weapons do you guys suggest in all the slots? 

Not that kind of game. Warframe has 60+ weapons available in each slot. Any warframe can use any weapon at any time for any build.

However Rhino being quite tanky, may feel good with a close quarter combat, so any type of shotgun and melee.

I am personally not into typical shotguns, but Cedo is absolutely wonderful on any level of play. I wouldnt buy it though, just take your time and grind the rep, you will eventually need it for untradable items anyway. Sobek got recently an augument from Nighwave so it may also be worth looking into.

Edited by Zakkhar

Rhino's ability Roar buffs weapon damage, and then it buffs status effect damage resulting from the buffed weapon damage *again*. So any weapon that can effectively apply damaging status effects is great.

Of the damaging status effects, Heat is currently the best by far, and Beam weapons are (again for mechanical reasons with how they are coded) the best at applying damage from status effects.

Also of note is that the Arcane "Melee Influence" applies the buff from Roar *a third time* to status effects it spreads, making it just completely ridiculous on Rhino.

As for specific suggestions, How about the Kuva Nukor modded for Heat (preferrable with the primed mod), and really any melee with Melee Influence and modded for Electricity.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)S3NS3I ROSHI:

So I’m waiting on the cooldowns to create Rhino after I’ve finally got all the parts. What weapons do you guys suggest in all the slots? 

everything works because he is immune to status!

since you are new, you have with rhino  very powerful warframe.

the only tip would not be the weapons, but something like:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_Nexus
you get that for free or super cheap. and with that you have weapon buffs and defense buffs almost permanently and you do significantly more damage!

1 hour ago, (XBOX)S3NS3I ROSHI said:

What about melee?

Anything you have a Stance for should do at least ~well enough for now
(I'm just gonna continue to assume you are early in the game, since you still didn't give info on your progression etc),
Quests like The Deadlock Protocol and The Second Dream give you neat Melee weapons also.