Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2024 - Twitch/Steam Drops, Transcribed Broadcast, & Co-Streaming!

Posted (edited)

Tenno,

July 20th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2024 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

AX-52 Rifle - 11am to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 11am to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Saryn Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items via email. 

If you are watching from an iOS Device using the official Twitch iOS App, please refer to our official PSA on earning Drops on those devices.

Steam Drops:
If you’re unable to watch on Twitch, you can also watch our TennoCon broadcasts on our Steam page to earn the Drops above!

Here's how to earn them:

• Watch 30 minutes during each segment (TennoCon and TennoLive) to receive the item in-game
  • Watch the official stream on Steam in your web browser or Steam client (on the Steam event page or Warframe store page)
  • You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account
  • Items may not show up in Steam inventory, but will get granted to the Warframe account and show up in the player's inbox. Please check in-game first if you do not receive a notification on Steam.

Transcribed Broadcast:
This year we’re offering a transcribed broadcast with Closed Captioning and American Sign Language interpreters for those who benefit from those features. Watch all of the Main Stage panels and more on our official WarframeTranscription Twitch channel!

Note: As the Twitch Drops are directory-wide, you will be eligible for Drop by watching TennoCon on this channel too.

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

See you all on the 20th! :community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added steam info
  • Like 29

Hey guys i kinda need some help cuz in confused. I play on console with an warframe account that has my twitch account linked to ill be watching the stream with the same account but on my phones browser on twitch.com and not the app, will i still get the rewards or not?

Hi, is there other time that we can claim the drop prize pls? The time i need to watch that stream is around 3AM (21th July) at my place so it is hard for me to stay up late and watch it. I live in South East Asia (GMT+7)

Posted (edited)
On 2024-07-07 at 2:17 PM, Kayos_._. said:

Hey guys i kinda need some help cuz in confused. I play on console with an warframe account that has my twitch account linked to ill be watching the stream with the same account but on my phones browser on twitch.com and not the app, will i still get the rewards or not?

Yes, you just need to go to the Drops tab in your account. You can also check the progress of the drop from there.

Edited by Croxius_Alpha

This would be my first time claiming anything from Warframe livestreams. Would there be a code to redeem? Or would the devs automatically gift those items? Or would it automatically claim the items?

31 minutes ago, NovvaTmn said:

This would be my first time claiming anything from Warframe livestreams. Would there be a code to redeem? Or would the devs automatically gift those items? Or would it automatically claim the items?

Sign in to twitch, link warframe acc. Watch twitch during drop. Check twitch drops page on your acc in twitch. Redeem rewards button

• Like 1

On 2024-07-09 at 11:19 AM, (XBOX)BloodySpar said:

we can only claim the drops at twitch.com in our Pc/Mac web browser right?

I only do it on my phone so you can do it that way as well.

I watch all twitch streams on my phone via the app. 

To access your drops from there click your profile. From there drops will be just below subscriptions

• Like 1

On 2024-07-06 at 6:18 PM, GL1TCHW4R3 said:

What is the time for PST?

Subtract 3 hours from EST for PST. So:

AX-52 Rifle - 8am to 1:30pm PT

Saryn Prime - 1:30pm to 3pm PT

19 часов назад, The_End_Kinda сказал:

Gotta ask, can you get the drops watching on the app on iPhone/andriod/tablet with linked account?

Twitch app on android works fine

• Like 1

В 12.07.2024 в 02:31, -MElHiOR- сказал:

Erm... I don`t get it... My account linked to stem. And i can just watch stream on steam and get Saryn Prime and AX-52 Rifle? Or i must do something else?

@[DE]Taylor please, explain...

• Like 1