Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech Eximus Voidrig (EDA - Survival)

Dear DE,

Please blacklist the Leech Eximus being one of the eximus variants for Voidrig in Elite Deep Archimedea 

Why exactly?

1. Not everyone has the right weapon and/or frames to kill it fast.

-You may call this skill issue, but most of the experience I had with the public squad, they're just frustrated with it.

-Being sponge bullet is already bad enough, and an ability to leech HP will just put our ammo to waste for NOTHING.

2. The Damage Cap (4 Corrosion Stacks) is not even enough and its just being tickled to death, and its HP will get back up if one of us step on its leeching area for just a second.

-Again, you may call this skill issue, but the gameplay itself is always that chaotic and we're not guaranteed in avoiding it.

3. EDA's Loadout is always RNG

-Like the number 1 reason, not everyone has the best arsenal to eliminate it quicky.

(Yes, you may do recruiting stuffs for EDA Carry, but I've never seen a single soul in my region doing it)

4. For an Elite Enemy then being an eximus, their HP even scales higher, making it harder to kill them especially when its a Leech Eximus.

-Their purpose is to get eliminated in order to reduce the Timer in EDA Survival, they're not suppose to be extremely frustrating to kill at the same time as well.

TL;DR - Blacklist the Leech Eximus Voidrig because they're extremely frustrating to deal with and they're already bullet sponge to begin with. This Leech Eximus + Voidrig is already a bad design due to its sponge bullet then being able to heal backed up to full in few seconds. If the former is not valid for some reason, then reduce its effectiveness on leeching to make it less frustrating.

We don't want to pour our ammos to it and just for it to recover back to full HP when someone step on its leeching circular area, wasting our ammo and time with it.

Edit: To people who says this is a challenge, don't talk at all, please.

You fail to see the point of the design being Bullet Sponge + Can Heal Backup at almost full HP if you're careless for just 1 second from parkouring is NOT a good design. Why even put effort trying to kill it? Unless you have an OP weapon with you, but not all the times you have that. Its too extremely punishing and just heals back up to almost full HP when accidentally stepping on its area for a mere second. I don't get how is that a challenge for some people, but one thing for sure is that not everyone wants that experience.

That is not a challenge at all, this is more of a frustration. I don't care if you did it with a mediocre RNG loadout or whatever, not everyone wants that kind of experience because its awful, okay? I don't think anyone else want having that same experience of frustration. You want it to be challenge? Go solo! Solo not enough? Then I don't know anymore! Play something else then.

Edited by KagaNerdy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

If you cant kill Rogue Necramechs, just ignore them.

It works, but its not the best solution either as the ability to spawn a Voidrig Eximus will be locked until that Voidrig Eximus is killed.

The mechanic is there for a reason for people who can take on it to reduce the mission timer.

People always wants to clear the mission fast after all.

"Something is stupidly designed ? Just ignore it"

Well no. Especially not in a game mode with a high penalty on death, leaving an Eximus Voidrig free is generally a bad idea. His leeching area will still remain btw.

I agree that this dude is a bit too much on the OP side. Each time I had to face him, I was lucky to have an OP setup myself or one of the colleagues, but even then it was basically a frustrating experience more than a challenging one.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

"Something is stupidly designed ? Just ignore it"

I did not write that. Either you are purposely changing the meaning or you have problems reading with understanding.

1. It is not stupidly designed. People keep asking for a challenge, they get a challenge, some other people get pikachuface.jpg, complain, challenge gets nerfed - cycle repeats.

2. IF it was stupidly designed (which I did not write, because I do not believe so - example of stupid design is Exploiter Orb fight), still I do not promote to ignore the design, but the ignore the hindrance. If you encounter boss that is too tough to kill in soulslike, you can either try for hours or just run away and come back with better items/game skill. You can also write on From Soft forums and complain that the boss is too hard, see how that gets you closer to your problem solution.

3. If you are not good at killing Necramechs, just prevent them from spawning. You can hear the alert of summoning and see the marker on map and you have limited time to interrupt it (enemy stagger is sufficient, doesnt need to be a kill) before any Necramechs spawn.

4. I have killed Leech Necramechs solo before with mediocre gear to chose from, but most often than not even if you can kill them in a timely manner, it is not beneficial (especially in Survival) They are fairly immmobile (unlike The Mocking Whisper that chases you) and they stay and roam in the areas they spawned in. Just pick different room.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

leech voidrigs are an actual challange yet here we are again with the mimimi lmao

oh no you gotta parkour between taking shots? "das too hawd DE plz fix!"

I don't know how to respond this with that kind of attitude of yours, but..

I'm not talking about parkour or whatever, the problem with Leech Eximus Voidrig is that they heal so much from just 1 misstep. They're not an actual challenge, they're pretty much more frustrating than the former. Especially when there's that 1 modifier that makes you take less 75% ammo.

So that being said, that ammo you spent was for nothing when it just takes 1 misstep from any of us when trying to dodge its circular leeching area? Ammo well spent, eh? 

I don't want a response from you saying "Just parkour and dodge it lmao", "Just get an OP weapon, very ez", or whatever that mocks my response when im trying to voice my concerns when it comes to these kind of enemy designs that disrespects the player's effort. Not everyone has the same experience as you. 

Frustration =/= Challenge

Edited by KagaNerdy
  • Like 1