The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Automatic system for helping beat missions with additional rewards

quxier

So let's say you get that old farm like Dagath (Abbysal zone in Ceres) with not many or even 0 people farming it. You can post in Recruit chat but there would be probably not many people to respond, if any.

=====================================================

Let's make it automatic + give some rewards.

System:

From "person in need perspective":

- They can check new option when starting mission: "invite helpers".

- People (up to 3) can join their mission.

From "helper's perspective":

- Navigation shows list of missions (like e.g. Void fissures) that you can join.

- List is contain: mission type (e.g. RJ survival, normal exterminate, duviri), level, enemy type and some special (e.g. abyssal zone where you need carry 1 Defixio that have curse).

- Steel path slider works.

- After entering mission, you are marked as "helper".

- You play & finish mission like usual.

- After mission you get "Brownie points"  (or just "helper points") that you can change for some goods. SP would give you 2x more

- You can stay in group continuing as "helper" gaining more "Brownie points".

Goods (for lucky Dreamer):

- Built: forma, orokin catalyst/reactor, exilus frame/weapon adapters. Blueprints would be cheaper

- Some endo/kuva (e.g. 10k) and credits

- Arcanes (not random) - that would be more expensive (depending on rarity etc) but still achievable.

- Void traces (50-100)

- Some weapons, mods, skins and other stuff from previous events or nightwaves.

- other stuff?

- Some unique stuff?

- Enough Points required to be incentivize but not too much so you don't do other content.

Edited by quxier

So basically matchmaking system with a queue instead of instant. If people want to farm the spot just run the mission. You really do not need any aditional systems. If they are tentative because they cant carry solo or worse, expect freeloadiing off someone. Well, tough luck. 

4 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

So basically matchmaking system with a queue instead of instant.

Queue as in "pick whatever you want" then yes.

if people want to farm the spot just run the mission. You really do not need any aditional systems.

I don't mean standing in one spot to farm something. That already have kind of solution of picking specific version (e.g. higher level so there are more people).

If they are tentative because they cant carry solo or worse, expect freeloadiing off someone. Well, tough luck. 

Solo experience is worse. That's why I want to close the gaps between someone that get lucky to be around some event or introduction of mission VS newer player.

And even you can do it solo, teamplay may be "funnier" and/or faster. Like, I've done Abyssal zones like ~10 times. After getting objective it was just boring exterminate. With team it's faster, yeah, but sometimes something unexpected may happen. Like I always check people's gear for funny names.

5 hours ago, quxier said:

And even you can do it solo, teamplay may be "funnier" and/or faster. Like, I've done Abyssal zones like ~10 times. After getting objective it was just boring exterminate. With team it's faster, yeah, but sometimes something unexpected may happen. Like I always check people's gear for funny names.

Just run the mission normally and hope for the best.  Or dont. Kinda shallow reason to make the whole system around it.

For me most missions with team are slower. This one included. Just run max range Saryn and there is hardly any extermination involved as everything dies whiile you look for the Defixios and the killed enemy condition is met just before you get to the extraction, or 5 seconds after, when you mow the rest down.