The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

1 hour ago, Strett0 said:

My twitch account states that I do not have my Warframe account linked. When I go to link it up, warframe.com states my account is linked, but does not know the name of the linked account. So I go to unlink my account so I may then relink my twitch account, it gives me this: (Warframe) which states:

"Temporarily Unavailable

We're sorry, but due to high demand, account linking is temporarily disabled. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Same here.

[Edit]Logged back into the game..... still nothing. Thanks for nothing.... I'm not doing this again next year.[/Edit]

Edited by Pingmonster
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Black_Cat_Jinx said:

So, I went to claim my rewards for watching tennocon, and while it shows redeemed, I didn't get them in game.

Normally I would just give it time because they usually need a while to process things.

However. This time I am worried because since the crossplay went live, I've had other things I redeemed on twitch just never be delivered. So should I try unlinking and relinking or do you feel like it will just show up eventually ((even though other things never did))

That's weird. It wasn't dropping for me and when i did the relink for some reason i had boat loads of stuff i've been missing. it just stopped working one day cause some drops don't get mailed to you, you just get them so i assumed i was getting my drops. Turns out i wasn't. Maybe give it a day or so and do the relink again? Only suggestion i can really come up with.

7 minutes ago, Lancars said:

That's weird. It wasn't dropping for me and when i did the relink for some reason i had boat loads of stuff i've been missing. it just stopped working one day cause some drops don't get mailed to you, you just get them so i assumed i was getting my drops. Turns out i wasn't. Maybe give it a day or so and do the relink again? Only suggestion i can really come up with.

I haven't actually reset the link yet, I'll check back tomorrow

I have not received any of my drops for the last 3 months or so from warframe on twitch so I was not that surprised not to get my AX-52 or Saryn Prime.

Update: I Just now received the entire backlog of stuff I never got from a couple of Warframe twitch drops 

Edited by Kagemoto

even after watching the whole stream I didn't get the AX-52 form the twitch drops even tho it told me to claim it didn't get sent to me in game but I did get the saryn prime, still don't know why that happened

Watched the whole event, got the AX-52, played around with it in Warframe, however I did not get the Saryn Prime.

All in all, I enjoyed the stream, it was fun to watch. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ahmedFG said:

even after watching the whole stream I didn't get the AX-52 form the twitch drops even tho it told me to claim it didn't get sent to me in game but I did get the saryn prime, still don't know why that happened

I didn’t get any of my drops from Twitch 

Edited by cjwf
Never mind I just got my Drops and I am happy now

I didn't get anything because their Twitch stream was showing as Offline the entire time it was actually live.. I only figured out something had gone wrong after people in game were talking about the stream and commenting on things happening.. then I noticed the other link to see it via Steam and was sad to see there was only 13 minutes left on Saryn by the time I realised I had to purge cache and hard reload Twitch again.

Pretty disappointing I'm in Aus so stayed up crazy late thinking maybe the stream was delayed or I got the timezone difference wrong.

Well I’m not motivated at all… had to face several problems even before the stream, such as me linking my twitch account to the warframe account, then the IOS problem and etc, but the worse part was me watching 32 minutes and still seeing the saryn prime at 62% of progress, so I lost her, for me here it’s the last time I watch the streams…

Uhh..... So I was linked, it said I had claimed the rifle cause I watched almost the entire thing and I hopped on a bit ago to find out it didn't give me my drops?

I was yesterday 6 hours on twitch , i have  account linked , i claimed both drops  , but  when i went in game there was  no AK rifle or Saryn in inbox , i checked today  and still nothing .

• Like 1

I had account linked, it said I have to connect on Twitch.

Tried Show Linked Account, Warframe.com couldn't Fetch.

SO I unlinked, tried to Link again, authorised thru Twitch and...

{"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"}

What do I do from here? -_-

Update: Chrome and Firefox specifically have issue with this, linked on Edge, all works.

Edited by Wawus

So, I watched the entirety of tennocon, on twitch , with linked account and everything, to also get the ax-52 and Saryn Prime , but despite Claiming the drops on Twitch, i still have not received anything...

I'm sure I am not the only one with this issue, but will I get the drops at all at this point, or do i have to consider myself 'unlucky' ?

I haven't received the Tennocon AX-52 rifle yet
as a delay, I'm asking for two AX-52 rifles or a small amount of platinum

I have a linked twitch account

playingwithfire96