The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Prime Time #400! [UPDATED WITH WEEKEND DROPS]

[DE]Taylor

UPDATE: 

Our broadcast team has decided to reschedule Prime Time #400 to next week. Apologies for the late notice, we'll see you on August 1!

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 1st for Prime Time #400 -- our post-TennoCon Prime Time! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

PTDropsJuly23.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Ember Augment Grab Bag
    • Random Augment from the following: Fireball Frenzy, Immolated Radiance, Healing Flame, Purifying Flames, or Exothermic
  • Drop 2: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LaurieeeLG to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LaurieeeLG for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn an Ember Noggle!

RaidDropsJuly23.png

Weekend Drops

Weekend Drops have returned! Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDropsJuly29.png

Secriot_McFly (Spanish)
August 3rd from 10am to 12pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Secriot_McFly
Drop: Lychnus Decoration

SnootyDeath (English)
August 4th from 8pm to 10pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/SnootyDeath
Drop: Caged Condroc Decoration

:community:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, July 25th Pride Time #400 -- our post-TennoCon Prime Time! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

PTDropsJuly23.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Ember Augment Grab Bag
    • Random Augment from the following: Fireball Frenzy, Immolated Radiance, Healing Flame, Purifying Flames, or Exothermic
  • Drop 2: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LaurieeeLG to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LaurieeeLG for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn an Ember Noggle!

RaidDropsJuly23.png

Weekend Drops - On Pause

No Community Drops are planned for this weekend. We'll be back on-schedule next week!

:community:

"Pride Time 400" 😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed! Whose idea was it to have two J-named months right after each other? Gets me every year. 🥴

Well, if you ever get the urge to stab the person responsible, I have good news for you...

• Like 5

I set alarms on my phone to watch the tennocon stream and get the drops. i’m military and wasn’t supposed to go out to the field till monday but we left early. the day before tennocon. i wake up tired from training barely any sleep as my alarm goes off for the stream and j tune in to make sure im getting the drops…and i see not available on ios. okay call my wife tell her to log in to my computer at home. all is well right? my computer logged me out of my twitch at home and she never noticed. so the whole time i didn’t get anything. i’m so sad. the gun looks so cool and i really need slots lol. the less i have to grind later the better but i would’ve loved to play w the gun when i came back from the field and did all my household dad/husband duties and got to sit down. regardless 1999 looks so freaking cool and i haven’t been excited for an update in any game the way i am for warframe updates. good stuff de, 10 years plus and still going strong

Ok so I’m still waiting for Tenno con rewards I have unlinked relinked the 2 accounts that me and my wife have several times still shows on twitch revived but I go into the games and nothing….. please someone help with this I keep asking with no answers.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Democritus said:

Ok so I’m still waiting for Tenno con rewards I have unlinked relinked the 2 accounts that me and my wife have several times still shows on twitch revived but I go into the games and nothing….. please someone help with this I keep asking with no answers.

Your best bet is contacting Warframe support, although it's gonna take a bit.

19 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed! Whose idea was it to have two J-named months right after each other? Gets me every year. 🥴

17 hours ago, ArCooPrime said:

Well, if you ever get the urge to stab the person responsible, I have good news for you...

17 hours ago, CrimzonFury said:

This is such an underrated joke! 🤣 10/10

Actually, some of the guys who were part of the group responsible for the (re)naming stabbed the guy responsible for the name :3

"You thought it was Caesar ...  BUT IT WAS US, THE SENATE!"

RIP Quintilis, you will be missed.

Also RIP Sextilis, because of the guy who came after (and may have stabbed some of the stabbers previously mentioned).