Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

I truly believe DE is going to make Rhino Prime the next one along with some unknown Primary and secondary weapons Prime. IN a perfect world I hope they introduce a prime version of the Vigoorian Flails from Ninja Gaiden. 

What do you guys think the next prime set will be?

Fingers crossed for Loki Prime (but as someone said yesterday, Loki and Rhino Primes are probably the most sought after so they may be released late on). As for the weapons...I'd like a Vectis Prime (unlikely but I love the weapon so I can hope) and I don't mind what other Prime stuff is released to be honest.

-Edit for clarity-

Edited by Smcdonald09

It's speculated Loki or Rhino Prime.

They're always welcome to surprise me with whatever they have in mind. I like surprises

I really hope it will be a surprise.

Everyone's crying about Rhino and Loki Prime, but I think it would be an other one. They can always surprise me, so why not an other woman? Nyx? Trinity? Or a mega-surprise: Oberon Prime?

This is like the 4th post I've seen with this question and all of them end up with a lot of hate with huge arguments about volt, loki, rhino and sometime saryn or just a random frame and they bring up points about elements and starter frames and the pattern with them then the DE locks it and tells us to be patience and just wait for the next one to come out

Edited by Sasoka

This is like the 4th post I've seen with this question and all of them end up with a lot of hate with huge arguments about volt, loki, rhino and sometime saryn or just a random frame and they bring up points about elements and starter frames and the pattern with them then the DE locks it and tells us to be patience and just wait for the next one to come out

I don't see why DE gets upset, they can just make another prime access pack and it will sell like Hotcakes if it's Loki or Rhino.....

I don't see why DE gets upset, they can just make another prime access pack and it will sell like Hotcakes if it's Loki or Rhino.....

I think they just lock not because they are angry but because the topic gets to hot and/or they just like the new frames to be a suprise till the next livestream or something, it could just be to keep everyone curious about whats next. Also I wanted to give you a warning that stuff like what was said in my last post generally happen.

Edited by Sasoka