The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is

Kaiga

11 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

There's a reason it was a mic drop with X'd out portraits.

And that reason is clearly a cringy need for attention from where I sit.

The X'd out portraits just make you look like someone we need to call social services about, as I see it those look like death threats when used in they way you did, to be honest, it's not funny or interesting, it's literally cringy and creepy. 

In all honesty, I think you really need to take a break from online forums, you seem to be taking these things way too seriously for trying to keep a healthy life outlook.

It's just a game forum. None of these arguments over the minutiae of a game none of us here can change mean anything in real life.

You know that, right?

Take a break, live life offline, don't take things in places like this so seriously and you might find your life improves.

Or ignore me and just keep insulting everyone that won't agree with you.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

Edited by Zimzala
  • Like 2

il y a 17 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

So... What's even the point in responding to these bait posts? You know the reality of the situation. You're just putting on a show.

And make no mistake. It is indeed a show.

Addressing Richard:

You claimed that I derailed the thread, and that most of my posts are off-topic.

So what did I do? I tried to regain focus on the main topic. I directly addressed you, and sought a conversation with you about the main topic.

You directly ignored it, while responding to other things, and still attacking me for being off-topic.

Would you like to explain this hypocrisy? You don't get to tell me I'm off-topic while also ignoring my attempt at getting back to the main topic. Doing this solidifies your disingenuous intentions with this thread. It doesn't matter how much you kick & scream, and give sly little remarks.

At the end of the day... YOU refused to get back to the main topic with me. I tried. And you refused.

No sly remarks can undo that.

But feel free to change your mind at any point! Feel free to get back to the main topic with me!

Addressing Dwqrf:

You challenged my ability to perform WF's endgame.

I did my part. I uploaded it to YT.

Before I share it with a crowd that's just going to nitpick random things and then refuse to even show me anything in return, I asked you a question. I know you remember, because you quoted the post already and ignored the question entirely.

ZsezCDU.png

uVVddLl.png

Remember these posts? Remember being weird and addressing me twice in two back-to-back posts?

Yeah.

Well, here's the rest of that post you quoted, just in case you have legitimate amnesia.

I'm still waiting on a response. Are you up for bet? Or do you decline?

Hilarious little tumbleweed gif, but the ironic part is that's the reaction to us waiting on you to accept or decline the bet.

You can sit there and call my mic drop post "cringe," sure. Be dismissive of good points, as always. It's been your strategy for this entire thread. Why would you stop now, of all times?

But the reality is that Richard directly refused to have an on-topic discussion.

And Dwqrf directly declined a competition between the two of us on who is more capable of clearing WF's endgame content.

And, as a reminder, BOTH of these people called ME out on their respective challenges. They just stepped back into the shadows when I stepped up to the plate. Because that's their entire shtick. Throw stones from a safe distance, then run & hide from the judge & the jury when it's time to be held accountable.

Just observe their incoming posts.

Dwqrf will redirect attention to some irrelevant nonsense, but will under NO CIRCUMSTANCES accept the EDA challenge.

And Richard will completely ignore this post entirely, burying his head in the sand where it's safe.

I predicted it right in front of their faces, and they're still going to do exactly this. Isn't that crazy??? I won't even edit this post. (I hope there's no annoying typos in it.)

This post is entirely redundant. There's a reason it was a mic drop with X'd out portraits.

rejected-stamp.gif

4 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

And that reason is clearly a cringy need for attention from where I sit.

The X'd out portraits just make you look like someone we need to call social services about, as I see it those look like death threats when used in they way you did, to be honest, it's not funny or interesting, it's literally cringy and creepy. 

In all honesty, I think you really need to take a break from online forums, you seem to be taking these things way too seriously for trying to keep a healthy life outlook.

It's just a game forum. None of these arguments over the minutiae of a game none of us here can change mean anything in real life.

You know that, right?

Take a break, live life offline, don't take things in places like this so seriously and you might find your life improves.

Or ignore me and just keep insulting everyone that won't agree with you.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

It's like you're talking to someone else, but put my name on it by accident.

You wanna put up every insult I've given?

Here. You do that, then I'll do the same thing for Dwqrf. We can compare the two lists side by side! It'll be fun!

It's amazing that they can challenge me to do something, and that's okay. But if I accept their challenge, and then call them out on backing out of it, suddenly I'm taking things too seriously and need to take a break!

They can insult me with every post, literally calling me a "thing," a subhuman, and saying that the whole world hates my kind. And that's okay! Everything checks out so far, everything is right in the world! But then if I tell him he's being crazy, suddenly I'm super toxic and I need to stop insulting everyone!!

It's wild in here.

What's funny is that we're deep in a catacomb in this thread. 52 pages. What's been created here is an echo chamber, and a lot of you have gotten real comfortable in here.

But Dwqrf tried to pull the same act outside of this catacomb. It did not work so well out there, away from the warmth and safety of these caverns.

The world outside is much bigger. You can do what you do in here. But make no mistake. Your behavior does not work out there.

At any rate, nice job at creating a distraction post! It was fun. I enjoyed the visuals.

But everything is still as it is.

• Like 1

Le 09/09/2024 à 04:56, 4thBro a dit :

By the way, I solo'd EDA and uploaded it to YT.

il y a 46 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

You challenged my ability to perform WF's endgame.

I did my part. I uploaded it to YT.

aa574640b0f3e2c22a4798233212e35d.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Dwqrf will redirect attention to some irrelevant nonsense, but will under NO CIRCUMSTANCES accept the EDA challenge.

50 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I predicted it right in front of their faces, and they're still going to do exactly this.

1/2

Now we wait for Richard. Might be a while, by nature of what the prediction is.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

[...]
Your behavior does not work out there.

Il y a 7 heures, dwqrf a dit :

Considering this, it is now obvious that he his just a pathological liar, highly narcissitic, in total denial, and that any further comment here, or anywhere, shall be dismissed as shallow attemps to instigate conflict, create discord, or beg for attention ; while playing both the victim and the agressor.

rejected-stamp.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dwqrf said:

It has been 48 hours now.

Not only was 4thbro trashing this post and others during this time, in spite, but he couldn't even answer a simple question asked directly to him over a period of 30 days time. He couldn't provide us any proof or any evidence, that he knows and play any, or at least one, of many Warframe's Endgames, even when repeatedly asked for it ; while he claims (and surely even believes) he plays this kind of content. His opinion on the matter can now only be considered null and void.

rejected-stamp.gif

Considering this, it is now obvious that he his just a pathological liar, highly narcissitic, in total denial, and that any further comment here, or anywhere, shall be dismissed as shallow attemps to instigate conflict, create discord, or beg for attention ; while playing both the victim and the agressor.

I wish you all Tennos a good adventure.

And I hope you didn't get allergic to pop-corn with that seamingly endless roller coaster.

One could argue that him having Tau shards implies him having played the end game and knowing what it is. 

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Karyst a dit :

One could argue that him having Tau shards implies him having played the end game and knowing what it is. 

You are kind. Are you sure you want to take his side and be eaten alive ? Because if you feed his ego, he is going to make sure you are always praising him and correlate his non-sense. GL.

Just now, Karyst said:

Yeah but he just says I got carried, LOL!

Always something in the chamber. That's why I took the time to do a solo EDA and upload it to YT.

I decided to withhold the link for now, because I will share it if he publicly accepts my EDA bet.

What's funny is that I have told everyone about my limited arsenal options and low MMR many times, and Dwqrf has even attacked me for it. You would think a guy with max MR and all the arsenal options in the game would be able to thrive at solo EDA and completely stomp me in my own challenge.

The truth is, I'm pretty sure I would lose the bet if he accepted it! I am very limited in my loadout options as it is, and I'm sure there would be an EDA week where I just couldn't make it past a Mobile Defense.

But I'm MUCH MORE confident that he won't even accept it, LMAOOO! I'm literally banking on his cowardice. And it's working.

Even saying it out loud won't change the fact.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

You wanna put up every insult I've given?

Here. You do that, then I'll do the same thing for Dwqrf. We can compare the two lists side by side! It'll be fun!

It's amazing that they can challenge me to do something, and that's okay. But if I accept their challenge, and then call them out on backing out of it, suddenly I'm taking things too seriously and need to take a break!

They can insult me with every post, literally calling me a "thing," a subhuman, and saying that the whole world hates my kind. And that's okay! Everything checks out so far, everything is right in the world! But then if I tell him he's being crazy, suddenly I'm super toxic and I need to stop insulting everyone!!

It's wild in here.

What's funny is that we're deep in a catacomb in this thread. 52 pages. What's been created here is an echo chamber, and a lot of you have gotten real comfortable in here.

But Dwqrf tried to pull the same act outside of this catacomb. It did not work so well out there, away from the warmth and safety of these caverns.

The world outside is much bigger. You can do what you do in here. But make no mistake. Your behavior does not work out there.

At any rate, nice job at creating a distraction post! It was fun. I enjoyed the visuals.

But everything is still as it is.

You response solidifies my assessment from my point of view, sadly.

Really, you seem to be taking forum gaming nonsense about content and minutiae no one here can control as some real, personal affront.

That's not healthy. Do your own research here.

You have stated you have actual OCD, so I know you have some level of self-awareness, even if it's well guarded under the huge chip on your shoulder.

It's just an online game forum. it carries no more weight than you give it, and you seem to give it far too much for a healthy life outlook.

I do hope you are able to find the tools you need to put forums like this in the proper context.

No one here has any more control over you than you do them, it's just hot air and wasted pixels.

Good luck. Really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

You are kind. Are you sure you want to take his side and be eaten alive ? Because if you feed his ego, he is going to make sure you are always praising him and correlate his non-sense. GL.

Eaten alive? You must be new around here. Considering the fact that you listed your collection of duviri cosmetics under umbrella of end game achievements, such behaviour is expected. Now, how about you too upload your EDA and let us see, which of the two of you is the real deal here, no tumbling weed, no Mr. Bean, only pure display of skill. Anyone can faf around on the forums.

• Like 1

à l’instant, Zimzala a dit :

You have stated you have actual OCD, so I know you have some level of self-awareness, even if it's well guarded under the huge chip on your shoulder.

You are mistaken. That was a lie. It's just a tool he used (disgustingly) to play the victim. None of his posts and actions correlate with OCD. He doesn't have self awarness. He thinks so highly of himself at some gradiose perfection level that he cannot doubt and reflect on his own actions ; and cannot read the room even if presented with facts. Please refer to the videos posted before and you may adjust your opinion. I can provide the link again if needed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Yeah but he just says I got carried, LOL!

Always something in the chamber. That's why I took the time to do a solo EDA and upload it to YT.

I decided to withhold the link for now, because I will share it if he publicly accepts my EDA bet.

What's funny is that I have told everyone about my limited arsenal options and low MMR many times, and Dwqrf has even attacked me for it. You would think a guy with max MR and all the arsenal options in the game would be able to thrive at solo EDA and completely stomp me in my own challenge.

The truth is, I'm pretty sure I would lose the bet if he accepted it! I am very limited in my loadout options as it is, and I'm sure there would be an EDA week where I just couldn't make it past a Mobile Defense.

But I'm MUCH MORE confident that he won't even accept it, LMAOOO! I'm literally banking on his cowardice. And it's working.

Even saying it out loud won't change the fact.

No matter, anticipating to see your EDA regardless of load out, you are blamed for what is beyond your capacity in terms of gear that you do not own

1 minute ago, Zimzala said:

You response solidifies my assessment from my point of view, sadly.

Really, you seem to be taking forum gaming nonsense about content and minutiae no one here can control as some real, personal affront.

That's not healthy. Do your own research here.

It's just an online game forum. it carries no more weight than you give it, and you seem to give it far too much for a healthy life outlook.

I do hope you are able to find the tools you need to put forums like this in the proper context.

No one here has any more control over you than you do them, it's just hot air and wasted pixels.

Good luck. Really.

I will actually take this at face value, so thank you.

And you're right. I've kept coming back to this nonsense thread for 52 pages, and why? I think I've already attributed it to an OCD-type of reason. When people say something of faulty logic, and especially when other people agree with it, I have a very hard time walking away. It feels like something lodged in my chest. "I have to fully address this."

Dwqrf is practiced in always having something to say. I'm 99.999999% confident he knows what he's doing. But the fact that other people come in and support his wild statements and behavior is what makes me feel like I HAVE to address it.

And it's constant.

Okay. Let me try to use your advice as a window to rip away from this.

I mean, why not? I've already shown that they're being entirely fallacious and disingenuous. And I've already shown that we can predict their every post. What else could there even be to do here?

Okay then.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Karyst a dit :

Eaten alive? You must be new around here. Considering the fact that you listed your collection of duviri cosmetics under umbrella of end game achievements, such behaviour is expected. Now, how about you too upload your EDA and let us see, which of the two of you is the real deal here, no tumbling weed, no Mr. Bean, only pure display of skill. Anyone can faf around on the forums.

Well, I posted my endgames. It was the title of the posts. I don't think you did your own Codex either ; because, I suppose "you don't care and can't bother" either.
EDA ? Here we go. Took me a minute alright. (I failed once the Mirror Defense)

PgDIL6i.png

• Like 1

notes observe GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Dear Diary, 

I am vehemently disappointed to inform you it's been been almost a month and 40 goddamn pages of romantic tension between these two Tenno with no payoff. And they still haven't even figured out that the true endgame has been in front of them the whole time. It's here, on the battlefield of love called

"Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is"

I hope to one day feel the glee and excitement these two feel whenever a notification appears and it's finally a response from the one they crave the most.

They even had a moment of blocking each other and playing hard to get, but both decided it wasn't worth it if they couldn't come back and see what they had in store for each other.

I'm still holding out though, I won't lose hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

notes observe GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Dear Diary, 

I am vehemently disappointed to inform you it's been been almost a month and 40 goddamn pages of romantic tension between these two Tenno with no payoff. And they still haven't even figured out that the true endgame has been in front of them the whole time. It's here, on the battlefield of love called

"Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is"

I hope to one day feel the glee and excitement these two feel whenever a notification appears and it's finally a response from the one they crave the most.

They even had a moment of blocking each other and playing hard to get, but both decided it wasn't worth it if they couldn't come back and see what they had in store for each other.

I'm still holding out though, I won't lose hope.

Stop spilling the beans!

• Like 1

Ok, but I do kind of have to respond to these things, especially the first one:

21 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

None of his posts and actions correlate with OCD

You have no idea what OCD means. You seem to have the "general media influenced" version in your head. Let me guess. I'm supposed to want to complete everything, and i use a lot of hand sanitizer?

That's not what it means to have OCD. Granted, it COULD. It manifests in different ways.

For me?

I have an obsession with the number 4 (username actually irrelevant to this, LOL). To me, it is the perfect number. I can't explain why. And, by extension, 16 is perfect as well.

I have counted my steps in 16's for as long as I have memory.

When I see short sentences or phrases (whether in actual writing, or seeing it in my head after hearing it), I count all the letters. I then repeatedly count it over and over, on repeat, seemingly forever... until I force myself some mental clarity and peace by doing what I call a "reset." To do this, I stop what I'm doing and I count to 16 over and over until my head is clear again.

I am always counting. It is very annoying and exhausting.

That's OCD.

To come in here and tell me that i don't have OCD because I don't collect my Codex in Warframe is actually what's disgusting. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you tried to weaponize it against me in your obsessive crusade to try to make me look like Evil Incarnate.

24 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Well, I posted my endgames. It was the title of the posts. I don't think you did your own Codex either ; because, I suppose "you don't care and can't bother" either.
EDA ? Here we go. Took me a minute alright. (I failed once the Mirror Defense)

PgDIL6i.png

And this has no indication that you solo'd it.

That's why I was very clear in the specification of uploading an uncut video.

• Like 1

Warframe is a game all about the power fantasy. If everything was able to beat me in a duel it wouldn't be Warframe. I am glad the game is mostly as easy as it is as it allows me to stick to my non-meta fun weapons to use (Lex Prime, Grimoire, Hespar, Soma Prime, to name a few) and my non-meta fun ways to build frames and still be the god on the battlefield. Because This Is What You Are. And that's okay.

Warframe just isn't Elden Ring or Dark Souls. I'm more surprised there's players who complain about Warframe not being engaging at all and yet they still play enough to be able to tell you how unengaging it is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tyrhal said:

Warframe is a game all about the power fantasy. If everything was able to beat me in a duel it wouldn't be Warframe. I am glad the game is mostly as easy as it is as it allows me to stick to my non-meta fun weapons to use (Lex Prime, Grimoire, Hespar, Soma Prime, to name a few) and my non-meta fun ways to build frames and still be the god on the battlefield. Because This Is What You Are. And that's okay.

Warframe just isn't Elden Ring or Dark Souls. I'm more surprised there's players who complain about Warframe not being engaging at all and yet they still play enough to be able to tell you how unengaging it is.

Maybe, they could make some more challenging content for people that really want a harder game mode. 

I also like the power fantasy warframe gives me. I just want to be a space ninja and to some cool space ninja stuff.

Because i have nothing to prove for anyone.

50 plus pages... some people really like to arguing, isn't?

iEd857v.gif

Edited by Count_Nemo
added a gif
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Count_Nemo said:

Maybe, they could make some more challenging content for people that really want a harder game mode. 

Thank you! This is all anyone was ever saying.

Nobody is trying to "turn Warframe into Dark Souls." We just want to fight the strongest enemies WF has, without waiting hours to get to them, without having randomized loadouts, HOPEFULLY without having to rely on Operator for half of the mission, and HOPEFULLY in a game mode that's fun in itself.

And anyone who doesn't want to play it can do the same thing they can do anywhere else in Warframe: Not play it.

That's literally it! That's all we've been saying!

Oh my god, how relieving to hear someone else say it, lmao!

• Like 1