The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is

Kaiga

Il y a 2 heures, PublikDomain a dit :

Players would like to see Trials come back

I give you two days to remind everyone here what was the exact strategy to play the three mission of the nightmare Trial of Retribution. You can of course use the few hours (simplified) tutorial you may find online as your source. For every mistake you make, i'll make fun of 4thbro (I guess i'll have a free pass for the next few years).

Good Luck.

(Also, every minute you spend keyboard-warrioring the Warframe forums instead of playing the perfect balanced game of your dream : the first descendant ; is a minute wasted held against your own argument)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

So let me get this straight.

You are saying:

1) We have an endgame that everyone can complete, even with the weakest stuff.

2) We have an endgame that highlights who needs buffs, because not everyone can complete it.

This is why we say you're just talking out of your ass. You just say whatever thing is contrary to whatever our most recent post is. You contradict yourself, and frankly, you don't even know your own stance.

I didnt say that. You again read only what you want to hear. You are not looking for answers, you are looking for "gacha" moments. You dont have to have a content that only a handful of loadouts can complete to see what needs buff. Also if you think such content would make DE buff things faster you are delusional. They will nerf the content, like they always do. Just face it, what DE and me thinks is good enough challenge is not what you have in mind.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

I posted twice proof that you are an arrogant toxic person hating the world and thinking only his opinion matter.

Did you acknowledge it or even apologized ? Nah, you deflected, again, and ran away.

Run, little larvling. Or screech some more. Whatever, you lost.

Your opinion is not proof of a fact.

And I frankly do not care if you interpret my fallacy callouts as offensive.

Anyway, move over there, stop trying to intercept my conversations.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

I give you two days to remind everyone here what was the exact strategy to play the three mission of the nightmare Trial of Retribution. You can of course use the few hours (simplified) tutorial you may find online as your source. For every mistake you make, i'll make fun of 4thbro (I guess i'll have a free pass for the next few years).

Good Luck.

I'm not sure what the ask is? You want to know how the raid went?

1. Phase 1 was door pads, bomb carrier, and a Trinity generating energy. Nightmare added nullifiers.
  2. Phase 2 we'd organize which person went on pads, hack the active console, marker on the pad, rinse/repeat 8x. Then you do a Hijack. Nightmare has doors to hack.
  3. Phase 3 was same as Phase 1, but bomb carrier drops the bomb into the vent shaft Vay Hek is sitting on. Everyone else keeps Grineer from hacking the console. Then DPS Vay Hek when the towers are done.

Like, you know I've done all of them right? I've been around since 2013. Why do you think I don't know how the raids worked?

HKEhziR.png

Want me to tell you what I remember of JV?

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

Your opinion is not proof of a fact.

It's not opinion, it's a quote. Of you. Stop deflecting.

We know you hate everybody. The sad part is that you don't know everybody hates you too.

Now screech.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, PublikDomain a dit :

I'm not sure what the ask is? You want to know how the raid went?

1. Phase 1 was door pads, bomb carrier, and a Trinity generating energy. Nightmare added nullifiers.
  2. Phase 2 we'd organize which person went on pads, hack the active console, marker on the pad, rinse/repeat 8x. Then you do a Hijack. Nightmare has doors to hack.
  3. Phase 3 was same as Phase 1, but bomb carrier drops the bomb into the vent shaft Vay Hek is sitting on. Everyone else keeps Grineer from hacking the console. Then DPS Vay Hek when the towers are done.

Like, you know I've done all of them right? I've been around since 2013. Why do you think I don't know how the raids worked? Want me to tell you what I remember of JV?

You forgot to explain 99% of the trial. Nobody here could ever finish this Trial with only the information you gave. Try again. Be specific, we both know you like to be specific. Or else go try TFD. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kuciol said:

And than there are DE's actions : trials removed, arbitrations made easier, eda made easier, jade eximus nerfed, netracels made easier, defenses rework making everything easier and so on.

Trails removed because they needed a lot of upkeep. And DE and the majority of players want to bring them back.

Arbitrations made easier because y'all cried.

EDA made easier (in what, 2 ways?) because y'all cried.

Jade Eximus nerfed because they're not endgame enemies.

Netracells made easier because y'all cried.

Defense made easier because it's not an endgame mode.

Maybe if y'all didn't cry every time DE added something hard it'd be different.

1 hour ago, kuciol said:

It didnt happen. You can use even the worst frame and weapon and still do relatively fine. Why do you read only the parts you want?

"Relatively fine", huh? That's it? And we've got four years of data showing that while people technically can - they really don't.

2 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

You forgot to explain 99% of the trial. Nobody here could ever finish this Trial with only the information you gave. Try again. Be specific, we both know you like to be specific. Or else go try TFD. 

LoR was simple. What do you want? If you want a complete guide go read a guide.

• Like 2

Just now, PublikDomain said:

Just chiming in that Jade Eximus weren't nerfed (at least not in the traditional sense), just had a bug fixed. They way they work right now is how they did on release and are intended to work. There was a short period where they had bugged behaviour, but that was just that: a bug.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, PublikDomain a dit :

LoR was simple. What do you want? If you want a complete guide go read a guide.

If it's so simple, why can't you explain it in details ? Weird. So weird. I just want everybody to understand exactly what you want to put back on the game. This such simple gamemode that you have to tell me to read a guide about beause you can't even explain it.

il y a 5 minutes, PublikDomain a dit :

y'all cried

I guess we all are more people than you and fallacy boy and his imaginary friends.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

It's not opinion, it's a quote. Of you. Stop deflecting.

We know you hate everybody. The sad part is that you don't know everybody hates you too.

Now screech.

I'm...

I can't talk to you anymore. You're either a child, or an underdeveloped adult.

The result is the same.

à l’instant, 4thBro a dit :

I'm...

I can't talk to you anymore. You're either a child, or an underdeveloped adult.

The result is the same.

Yeah... Right Einstein. We are all stupid and you are the only one that make sense here. 

Now screech some more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

"Relatively fine", huh? That's it? And we've got four years of data showing that while people technically can - they really don't.

Thats like the main principal of EDA man, to force you out of meta. They do, they have to.

10 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Trails removed because they needed a lot of upkeep. And DE and the majority of players want to bring them back.

Arbitrations made easier because y'all cried.

EDA made easier (in what, 2 ways?) because y'all cried.

Netracells made easier because y'all cried.

Defense made easier because it's not an endgame mode.

Maybe if y'all didn't cry every time DE added something hard it'd be different.

The exact reason why trials were removed was "its not worth reparing them all the time because very few players engage with it", you can look it up. You can call it what you want but the fact still stand, players wanted all those game modes made easier so DE obliged. Thats what players want.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

If it's so simple, why can't you explain it in details ?

I did? Guess it wasn't to your standards. But I'm not gonna type you a guide just for fun. What a weird thing to demand.

9 minutes ago, Arbitrary said:

Just chiming in that Jade Eximus weren't nerfed (at least not in the traditional sense), just had a bug fixed. They way they work right now is how they did on release and are intended to work. There was a short period where they had bugged behaviour, but that was just that: a bug.

I'm assuming they meant the objective damage change?

Jade Light Eximus will now no longer ramp up their damage against Defense Targets, Excavators, Rescue Targets, etc.
They will now deal a flat 100 damage per tick.

But idk.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Good Luck.

(Also, every minute you spend keyboard-warrioring the Warframe forums instead of playing the perfect balanced game of your dream : the first descendant ; is a minute wasted held against your own argument)

Insisting upon someone to play another game that they've already explained doesn't appeal to them just makes you look like you have no argument and are taking up space to only yap, FYI. It's a weird line of inquiry to insist on.

If Nexon is holding your family hostage, please reply with more mentions of TFD.

Edited by traybong111
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Thats like the main principal of EDA man, to force you out of meta. They do, they have to.

Uh, right? That's what gear RNG is for. It's one of the many things DE has tried to create a challenging endgame. Because despite this insistence that they're not, they are trying to create this because, despite the insistence that we don't, the playerbase as a group does want this kind of content. And to do that DE has to use gear RNG and other mechanics like it to normalize player power. Which they wouldn't have to do if player power were more consistent to begin with.

And while people "have to" exit their meta safety blankets in two whole game modes in the entire game, there are ways to not be forced out. In EDA you can pick a frame that can carry themselves regardless of weapon. You can take a weapon that's so strong it can carry you regardless of frame. And in the Circuit you get so many buffs that you can use pretty anything and succeed (which is a good thing).

12 minutes ago, kuciol said:

The exact reason why trials were removed was "its not worth reparing them all the time because very few players engage with it", you can look it up.

And yet both DE and the playerbase want them back. Hopefully, this time, in a stable way that doesn't need constant repair. Because let's all be real for a second, the constant repair was the only reason they were removed. Content can be super unpopular (like Conclave) and yet be left in the game. The difference is that Conclave doesn't need constant repair like Raids did. If Raids didn't have so much upkeep they'd still be here.

10 minutes ago, traybong111 said:

Insisting upon someone to play another game that they've already explained doesn't appeal to them just makes you look like you have no argument and are taking up space to only yap, FYI. It's a weird line of inquiry to insist on.

Right? Like I get it, I'm sure TFD plays great. I'll even give great praise to what I've seen of the graphics. But I don't really want to play big titty bikini maid game. It's not my thing.

Edited by PublikDomain
typo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Uh, right? That's what gear RNG is for. It's one of the many things DE has tried to create a challenging endgame. Because despite this insistence that they're not, they are trying to create this because, despite the insistence that we don't, the playerbase as a group does want this kind of content. And to do that DE has to use gear RNG and other mechanics like it to normalize player power. Which they wouldn't have to do if player power were more consistent to begin with.

And while people "have to" exit their meta safety blankets in two whole game modes in the entire game, there are ways to not be forced out. In EDA you can pick a frame that can carry themselves regardless of weapon. You can take a weapon that's so strong it can carry you regardless of frame. And in the Circuit you get so many buffs that you can use pretty anything and succeed (which is a good thing).

What you consider challenge is not what DE wants. They even cant without locking our powers somehow.

• Like 1

Just now, 4thBro said:

Cool dismissal. Can't wait for the explanation so that it's not another empty fallacy.

It clearly says that we already have endgame that can showw what needs buff. There is 0 words about content that some frames cant coplete. Now go back to school.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kuciol said:

What you consider challenge is not what DE wants. They even cant without locking our powers somehow.

According to... you? Because what DE talks about is what I want. What they write down on paper is the result I am looking for.

"Players would like to see Trials come back, in addition to some more challenging end game content"
-Digital Extremes, 2022

This is what I want. And this is what they are delivering. Is it being achieved in the way I think is most practical? Nope. Does it address other things I care about like Mastery Fodder and Required Mods? Not well. But they are undoubtedly getting us there in their own weird, roundabout way. And you can howl all you want.

• Like 3

il y a 24 minutes, traybong111 a dit :

TFD is a exact Warframe clone, but with a linear progression systeme, and a perfectly balanced endgame ; which is everything publicdomain is advocating for Warframe to become. I'm sad you can't understand that. He has the amazing chance to see his own ideas put in practice, and yet, refuses to do it because he doesn't like titties. What ?

• Like 1

Just now, PublikDomain said:

According to... you? Because what DE talks about is what I want. What they write down on paper is the result I am looking for.

"Players would like to see Trials come back, in addition to some more challenging end game content"
-Digital Extremes, 2022

This is what I want. And this is what they are delivering. Is it being achieved in the way I think is most practical? Nope. Does it address other things I care about like Mastery Fodder and Required Mods? Not well. But they are undoubtedly getting us there in their own weird, roundabout way. And you can howl all you want.

And you got EDA.

• Like 1