The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is

Kaiga

10 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

TFD is a exact Warframe clone, but with a linear progression systeme, and a perfectly balanced endgame ; which is everything publicdomain is advocating for Warframe to become. I'm sad you can't understand that. He has the amazing chance to see his own ideas put in practice, and yet, refuses to do it because he doesn't like titties. What ?

I see Nexon is going to increasingly criminal lengths, getting fined by the Korean FTC for manipulating drop rates wasn't enough, they are now holding your family hostage. I'm very sorry to hear that happened. Keep buying time with TFD shilling, help will be coming your way, hopefully.

Edited by traybong111
  • Like 2

il y a 30 minutes, PublikDomain a dit :

I did? Guess it wasn't to your standards. But I'm not gonna type you a guide just for fun. What a weird thing to demand.

But you are the one saying Trials should come back to the game according to a community that never played it and believes some myths about it. Even you can't explain how raids works because it was way top complicated, making it played by only 100 persons worldwide. Even Steve said he'd rather make new content than balance old content. You remember that or that doesn't fit your narrative ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

According to who, you?

Maybe it'll be harder? Maybe we'll get Elite Deep Corposium that starts at lvl450? That'd be fun.

doesnt matter. There are loadouts that do lvl cap comfortably, It literally cant be any harder,

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

But you are the one saying Trials should come back to the game according to a community that never played it and believes some myths about it. Even you can't explain how raids works because it was way top complicated, making it played by only 100 persons worldwide. Even Steve said he'd rather make new content than balance old content. You remember that or that doesn't fit your narrative ?

...no? LOR was extremely simple, what in Void's name are you talking about. JV had some complicated parts with the maze and Esophages but I feel like this is all going to be wasted words to you.

Also Steve isn't the creative director anymore?? He's been working on a completely different game for the past few years??? Please calm down and stop flailing around.

trials.wf site is still online, we still have an archive that recorded most trials runs of Warframe. I know this playerbase always had a circlejerk about trials or Conclave not having population but it was just that, a circlejerk.

Edited by traybong111
  • Like 2

Just now, dwqrf said:

But you are the one saying Trials should come back to the game according to a community that never played it and believes some myths about it.

DE is the one saying Trials should come back.

But we do have ideas for it, and we want to bring it back.
-Digital Extremes, 2024

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

Even you can't explain how raids works because it was way top complicated, making it played by only 100 persons worldwide.

laughing-lol.gif

LoR was anything but complicated, lol. Doors, bombs, pads, Hijack, doors, bombs, Vay Hek, you're out in 15 minutes. Though tbf JV was quite a bit more convoluted.

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

Even Steve said he'd rather make new content than balance old content. You remember that or that doesn't fit your narrative ?

Well Steve isn't working on Warframe anymore, is he? He's off writing his poems for Soulframe.

And despite DE's notable preference to charge forward and ignore the past, you will hopefully appreciate the fact that they have put a lot of effort into reworking old content anyways. What systems in the game are still a 1.0? Pets are half-way through an upgrade and have been reworked multiple times. Parkour got replaced pretty much entirely. Damage is on a 2.5 or 3.0. Archwing was updated many times. Railjack got a 2.0. Melee combat as a whole has been revamped several times. We just got a big rebalance to how enemy scaling works - which is version 3.0 now. Nyx and Trin are "old content" about to get some light work done. Caliban's about to get an update. Frame reworks happen all the time. They're adding more Incarnons to balance old content. Etc.

What's all that?

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

doesnt matter. There are loadouts that do lvl cap comfortably, It literally cant be any harder,

DE could absolutely make things harder. They could add more failure states. They could beef up enemies. They could make them deal more damage. They could give enemies more abilities to do. They could give them more health gates. They could even rely on existing mechanics like gear RNG, attenuation, and Overguard.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kuciol said:

It clearly says that we already have endgame that can showw what needs buff. There is 0 words about content that some frames cant coplete. Now go back to school.

You tell me to go back to school, but you don't see how the two images are contradictions? Yoooo, that's crazy!!

How can an endgame that everybody can complete, also somehow show us what needs to be buffed? That makes no sense. Yet those are the two statements that you gave.

If everyone can complete everything, then nothing needs a buff, right?

Why don't you go ahead and try to say what you're trying to say, Porky Pig.

7 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

DE could absolutely make things harder. They could add more failure states. They could beef up enemies. They could make them deal more damage. They could give enemies more abilities to do. They could give them more health gates. They could even rely on existing mechanics like gear RNG, attenuation, and Overguard.

With invulnarable, invisible and infinetely dmg scaling frames? Good luck with that. RNG is hated mechanic, so is forced operator etc. It cant be harder without making it artificial.

3 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

You tell me to go back to school, but you don't see how the two images are contradictions? Yoooo, that's crazy!!

How can an endgame that everybody can complete, also somehow show us what needs to be buffed? That makes no sense. Yet those are the two statements that you gave.

If everyone can complete everything, then nothing needs a buff, right?

Why don't you go ahead and try to say what you're trying to say, Porky Pig.

Being able to complete something and easily doing it are 2 vastly different things. Yes, go back to school.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

DE has been adding more content than they ever reworked old content. Always. They reworked old content only when they are forced too. Because making more new content is more profitable, and you all know it. 

Why can't you both explain how Trials works ? Why do you have to say "it's simple" and then "go read a guide" ? Isn't that a obvious proof it was way too complicated ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kuciol said:

With invulnarable, invisible and infinetely dmg scaling frames? Good luck with that.

Sure. We've had Nullifiers since 2015. DE could easily make enemies like Drahks sniff out invisible frames. And damage attenuation can be applied to more things. That's how DE would approach this.

RNG is hated mechanic, so is forced operator etc. It can be harder without making it artificial.

Then the game can be balanced so we don't need forced mechanics artificially making the game harder. But you seem to hate the thought of that, too. So we're stuck with the mechanics you hate.

I'm not sure if I said it to you or if it was to someone else, but newsflash: DE balances you anyways. They just grind it up and hide it using opaque mechanics.

Edited by PublikDomain
Drahks*
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Being able to complete something and easily doing it are 2 vastly different things. Yes, go back to school

Yes, this is true. But then... ... ... what?

What even is the point of saying this? What is the message that you're trying to convey?

We once again find that you're just saying things to be contrarian. You don't have any overarching point you're trying to make. You're just...

... No. Go ahead. Tell me what your point is.

Everyone can clear content. Some more easier than others.

What are you getting at with this? What's your message here? What's your point towards the conversation?

Just now, dwqrf said:

DE has been adding more content than they ever reworked old content. Always. They reworked old content only when they are forced too. Because making more new content is more profitable, and you all know it. 

Why can't you both explain how Trials works ? Why do you have to say "it's simple" and then "go read a guide" ? Isn't that a obvious proof it was way too complicated ?

Nah, trial were just boring, forced group content that most players didnt want to touch. Nobody likes being forced to work in group.

1 minute ago, PublikDomain said:

Sure. We've had Nullifiers since 2015. DE could easily make enemies like Rahks sniff out invisible frames. And damage attenuation can be applied to more things. 🤷‍♀️

And by that you make frames that rely only on that unplayable. Players will either deal with it the same way we do with nulifiers so it becomes irrelevant or the content will not be played at all since you force players to play meta. 

2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Then the game can be balanced so we don't need forced mechanics artificially making the game harder. But you seem to hate the thought of that, too. So we're stuck with the mechanics you hate.

I'm not sure if I said it to you or if it was to someone else, but newsflash: DE balances you anyways. They just grind it up and hide it using opaque mechanics.

I asked this 20 times already. How? How can you balance something so vastly different as Loki and Rhino, Saryn and Titania? Felarx and Trumna? This game was never balanced and never will. The momment you balance around top end the bottom end becomes unplayable. You balance around middle, top end cheeses it. That was always the case with every new content.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kuciol said:

With invulnarable, invisible and infinetely dmg scaling frames? Good luck with that

You have literally no imagination. You're lacking in imagination so badly, that you can't even imagine... oh, I dunno... taking AWAY infinite damage scaling,  and uncountered invuln/invisi???

You talk like these things are locked in forever, and all is lost.

1 minute ago, 4thBro said:

Yes, this is true. But then... ... ... what?

What even is the point of saying this? What is the message that you're trying to convey?

We once again find that you're just saying things to be contrarian. You don't have any overarching point you're trying to make. You're just...

... No. Go ahead. Tell me what your point is.

Everyone can clear content. Some more easier than others.

What are you getting at with this? What's your message here? What's your point towards the conversation?

We already have endgame that can show what needs buff, it was the thing that you asked. Stop playing dumb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Why should anybody have to explain anything to someone being intentionally obtuse?

Seriously, "LOR is/was too complicated" is absolutely not the hill you want to die on. Pretending you're less capable than a grade schooler just to drag out some online argument is not going to help your case, if you even remember what that was at this point.

• Like 3

Just now, 4thBro said:

You have literally no imagination. You're lacking in imagination so badly, that you can't even imagine... oh, I dunno... taking AWAY infinite damage scaling,  and uncountered invuln/invisi???

You talk like these things are locked in forever, and all is lost.

I dont want them to be taken away in the first place. Here your argument ends.

• Like 1

We already have endgame that can show what needs buff, it was the thing that you asked. Stop playing dumb.

If everyone can complete it, why do things need buffs??

What is your overarching point here??

Say what you're trying to say, Porky.

A-buhduh-buhduh-buhduh,

say it.

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

I dont want them to be taken away in the first place. Here your argument ends.

So you want to be literally invulnerable and deal infinite damage.

Guys, I think we've figured out why this guy doesn't want a challenging endgame.

If everyone can complete it, why do things need buffs??

What is your overarching point here??

Say what you're trying to say, Porky.

A-buhduh-buhduh-buhduh,

say it.

Because some things may struggle? Maybe some things need a lot more investment? Maybe its rarely used because other things are more efficient? Who lacks imagination here?

3 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

So you want to be literally invulnerable and deal infinite damage.

Guys, I think we've figured out why this guy doesn't want a challenging endgame.

Thats what i like in this game. I said it multiple times. I love being OP. Sue me. You have just proven that you dont read what people try to tell you.

• Like 1

Thats what i like in this game. I said it multiple times. I love being OP. Sue me. You have just proven that you dont read what people try to tell you

I'm not only talking to you, I've lost track. But okay, let's keep going with this.

If all you want is to be OP, why don't you just play Earth missions?

Just now, 4thBro said:

I'm not only talking to you, I've lost track. But okay, let's keep going with this.

If all you want is to be OP, why don't you just play Earth missions?

Progression matters, the goal is to do the same thing on highest level of content as you do on earth, There are rewards to collect on top of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Progression matters, the goal is to do the same thing on highest level of content as you do on earth, There are rewards to collect on top of it.

Are you saying that you need to perceive your enemies as strong for your victory to have meaning to you?

2 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Are you saying that you need to perceive your enemies as strong for your victory to have meaning to you?

No, im saying that i want to get to a point of one shoting things that i had problems with in the past. I want to feel stronger compered to what i had at mr5, i also like getting op as hell. Is it that hard of a concept to grasp? 

I want to press a button and kill everything on screen. If I do that on 1 frame i will try to do that on another, and another etc. I want to get them as strong as possible. There are also things i want to get that you can farm only on higher levels. Thats my goal, thats what i like in this game. Thats the reason i play this over Destiny or FF14.

• Like 1

No, im saying that i want to get to a point of one shoting things that i had problems with in the past. I want to feel stronger compered to what i had at mr5, i also like getting op as hell. Is it that hard of a concept to grasp

"Are you saying that 2+2=4?"

"No, I'm saying that 1+1+1+1=4."

"Are you saying that 2+2=4?"

"No, I'm saying that 1+1+1+1=4."

Dude i dont need enemies to be "percieved as strong" i need to be as strong as they can be and as weak compared to me as possible but in relevant content. I dont care about max level enemies outside of circuit, there is nothing to be gained besides epeen points. Im interested in EDA because there are rewards to get. So strong enemies + me op AF + cool rewards. Simple enough?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Dude i dont need enemies to be "percieved as strong" i need to be as strong as they can be and as weak compared to me as possible but in relevant content. I dont care about max level enemies outside of circuit, there is nothing to be gained besides epeen points. Im interested in EDA because there are rewards to get. So strong enemies + me op AF + cool rewards. Simple enough?

But you're going for e-peen points by saying that Earth missions aren't good enough for you.