Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino passive change

RhinoKingPrime

Rhino's passive is trash and heavy impact (a mod) does the same thing and better. Rhino's passive should be an armor buff per killed enemy up to a max amount or rhino does % more damage with all melee weapons.

the Armor per enemy is from lore reasons, either buff per enemy killed or increased armor per enemy surrounding rhino.

The melee damage would be because of his sheer strength, a rhino is pure muscle and rhino can stop time around his stomp so anything muscle related should be buffed i.e. melee.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RhinoKingPrime said:

Rhino's passive is trash

Not only his.

24 minutes ago, RhinoKingPrime said:

Rhino's passive should be an armor buff per killed enemy up to a max amount or rhino does % more damage with all melee weapons.

In this game passives are a small flavour, not a game changing OP abilities. 

33 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I don't know what game you're playing, but there are plenty of extremely strong passives compared to what the OP suggested. Especially if we're considering the "resource" passives like Nidus, Gauss, Baruuk, etc... were the frame basically doesn't work without them.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Doesn't mean they should be useless and some are infact very good. Like wisp, bukong, gyre, nidus, gauss which is straight up broken, zephyr, yareli which is very good, ember, harrow and garuda which is again very good.

I don't understand your comment. All passives should be good.

• Like 1

Rhino is more than good enough, he can get by with a mediocre passive.

The one thing I would give him, though, is an innate resistance to the hard landing stun, so he can still stun enemies without being clumsy himself

7 часов назад, Zakkhar сказал:

Not only his.

Garuda with +100% Damage from killing enemies... Sure...

Edited by -MElHiOR-
Grammar...
  • Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, -MElHiOR- a dit :

Garuda with +100% Damage from killing enemies... Shure...

And that's on a frame that has infinite energy, invulnerability frames, infinite sustain, and map nuking combo.

And the bonus damage is its own multiplier.

You could give some random slam radius to Rhino, with extra slam damage, and he would still not be "overwhelming". The reason for that being that is bread and butter are roar and iron skin. If he had neither, he'd be as played Limbo. Simple as that.

2 часа назад, Fred_Avant_2019 сказал:

And that's on a frame that has infinite energy, invulnerability frames, infinite sustain, and map nuking combo.

And the bonus damage is its own multiplier.

You could give some random slam radius to Rhino, with extra slam damage, and he would still not be "overwhelming". The reason for that being that is bread and butter are roar and iron skin. If he had neither, he'd be as played Limbo. Simple as that.

Yup.

So much frames that have outdated passives... And Rhino is one of them... Nova passive too... What gives, if my Nova use Primed Surefooted?

18 hours ago, Pakaku said:

Rhino is more than good enough, he can get by with a mediocre passive.

The one thing I would give him, though, is an innate resistance to the hard landing stun, so he can still stun enemies without being clumsy himself

I agree he is good enough but when your passive is a a crappy version of a mod that not only sucks but is not remotely useful or used, I have to say something needs to change. that is like me having all the guns but no ammo to use said guns. kind of pointless. 

15 hours ago, RhinoKingPrime said:

I agree he is good enough but when your passive is a a crappy version of a mod that not only sucks but is not remotely useful or used, I have to say something needs to change. that is like me having all the guns but no ammo to use said guns. kind of pointless. 

It fits his theme, isn't game-breaking like some modern passives, and I could even argue that not needing the mod to use its effects is a tiny benefit in itself (aside from the hassle of stunning yourself)