Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bot isn't verifying my account and if I were to report a problem idk where

Aurelio40

Question

5 answers to this question

16 минут назад, Aurelio40 сказал:

I've tried the same method for like 2 hours now does anyone know how to resolve this

Are you referring to KycKyc, the warframe.market verification bot? If so then make sure you follow the instruction on their site very closely.

Keep in mind that warframe.market is a third-party service. It has no relations with DE and isn't supported by DE. If you have any issues with warframe.market - you should contact their support, not Warframe support.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

5 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

If so then make sure you follow the instruction on their site very closely.

Or just click the link provided that does everything for you (you just have to paste the code and press send).

Apparently it is too hard.

18 minutes ago, Aurelio40 said:

I've tried the same method for like 2 hours now does anyone know how to resolve this

If you have been attempting to message warmarketman, dont. Applicaltion is no longer supported and so is this method of verification. Use the browser version.

Edited by Zakkhar

"Is this site related to Digital Extremes?
Nope, this site was made by 42bytes (independent devs).
We are not associated with Digital Extremes, and merely made this site to make trading easier.
Please do not contact DE’s support with inquiries about this site. If you have questions/problems, contact us by mail."