The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"I Decree" Nightwave resetting after duviri runs

4 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

I think the point of this task is to collect the required amount of decrees during a single run.

That it should say that. "OD X at once"  and "Do X" do not have the same meaning.

1 час назад, Quest сказал:

Why would it have to be done in only one mission?

Because otherwise you'd only need to enter and exit Teshin's cave 15 times, since people get 1 decree for free when doing that (thanks to Lucky Opener Intrinsic). And what's challenging about this?

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

19 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Because otherwise you'd only need to enter and exit Teshin's cave 15 times, since people get 1 decree for free when doing that (thanks to Lucky Opener Intrinsic). And what's challenging about this?

You're right, the free one at the start shouldn't count. Other than that the restriction seems arbitrary.

Edited by Quest
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Incorrect. you don't get credit for that decree.

• Like 2

Not sure if missing something but I absolutely had 15 degrees in Duviri (not including starter) and completion bar for this Nightwave quest was 75% complete. Went around collecting more via side missions and the bar continued to fill. Not sure if maybe had I extracted it would have caught up, died during said side missions.