The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

damage cap

In actual gameplay ? Hard to track ,may have happened a few times but not often.

In simulacrum ? A few times after testing out very very niche mechanics on specific enemies (having a friend with the right buffs makes it much easier)

3 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

in which content?
because in duviri I also had 2.14 billion with kullervo and a casual weapon. all with normal hits and no heavy attack.

and in normal sp missions I'm at 6Xmil. I did have 6XXmil heatshot crits with stealth warframes, but unfortunately that's pointless. because damage isn't needed anyway. actually it would be interesting to see how much damage is actually needed. so that no damage is wasted and I can replace overkill damage with sprint speed or whatever.

All content it’s has the negative damage it’s how the game is coded is 32bit inter something code I’m not too knowledge about it just know that it is in fact a feature 

3 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

In actual gameplay ? Hard to track ,may have happened a few times but not often.

In simulacrum ? A few times after testing out very very niche mechanics on specific enemies (having a friend with the right buffs makes it much easier)

Yea maybe I need someone to come with me in the simulacrum and buff me to high heaven and see the damage I do