Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Include necramech in loadout

Blodgandr

At first I was confused why when I swapped my Voidrig and Bonewidow in one loadout, it also changed it in another. Then I noticed vehicles have their own loadouts. OK, so I make one vehicle loadout for Voidrig and another vehicle loadout for Bonewidow. But then realised that the necramech isn't included in the vehicle loadout either!

So whatever necramech I select, that's the global selection across all loadouts. This doesn't make sense. Why do we have loadouts, and vehicle loadouts, but the necramech isn't included?

And it's not even in the quick equipment swap menu you get from the star chart. You have go the long way through the arsenal menu.

This just feels like it was somehow forgotten or overlooked. Please fix/improve this. Thanks.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Please do not. Having them on separate loudouts works perfectly fine. 

Not really. I often load into Profit-Taker with Larkspur Prime because I was doing a Nightwave task on a completely different loadout, and then I will load into a Railjack Survival to complete a Nightwave Task with Velocitus equipped.

What you want is achievable in the suggested request. What I and OP would like is not achievable at this point in time. There's absolutely no downside to adding more customization options for loadouts or equipment.

• Like 1

We may need to come up with a middle ground on this one.

For the (potentially) vast majority who never/rarely change our mech/archwing/etc loadouts, tying these to the configs could be problematic. The only time I would change my mech loadout would be if I were upgrading e.g. larkspur to larkspur prime. So I would have to make this change to all 40 configs. Super unfun.

So perhaps we would need an option that says "save mech loadout with this config". That way, those who wish to do so, can easy change their mech loadouts using the saved configs. And those of us who never change mech loadouts could simply continue to do so.

Edited by (PSN)iuvenilis

• 2 weeks later...

There is such a thing as a vehicle loadout already, for your archwing. By default, all your warframe loadouts share the same vehicle loadout, meaning they all use the same archwing. Since most people don't change their archwing very often, if you ever do (e.g. upgrade to prime) then you only need to update 1 vehicle loadout and it will take affect for all your warframe loadouts. Great. But necramech is not part of this system at all. I'm suggested a similar system for the choice of necramech. Either include the necramech with the vehicle loadout, so the archwing and necramech are combined, or make a dedicated necramech loadout, either way works. If you always use the same necramech with all your warframes, then great, you can have 1 necramech loadout and use it across the board. But if you want to switch it up, like me, having a necramech loadout would be great, and wouldn't have a downside for those who always want the same one.

On 2024-09-02 at 2:53 PM, RLanzinger said:

@Zakkhar : "Please do not."

Why ? do you fear the Mortal Sequence OF :

IF Necramech then ArchGun;

IF ArchGun then Archwing;

IF Archwing then Landship;

IF Landship then Railjack;

IF Railjack then Conclave;

😅

and then why not the whole arsenal section

Back To Me GIF by MOODMAN

On 2024-09-03 at 2:03 AM, DigitalCielo said:

So what you're asking for is a loadout for our loadouts?

They're asking for vehicle loadouts to be tied to the frame/weapon loadouts.  I also want this, and I don't see why it's not like this already.  If I pick the loadout for my Profit Taker gear, I don't want to have to go in and change my vehicle loadout to that as well.  Vehicle loadout should stay connected with the primary loadout.  Most of my vehicle loadouts would be the same on each primary loadout, but swapping to things for specific tasks shouldn't require changing two loadouts instead of one.

Operator gear should be tied to this as well.  We can have focus schools tied to individual loadouts, but not the amp and arcanes?

• Like 1

This is something I fully support. I have a loadout I use for general riven objective farming in the Plains of Eidolon. And while not the end of the world, it would be nice if I could adjust that loadout to include the Itzal instead of manually changing, or forgetting and being stuck on the Odonata. Same with Necramechs. When I got Profit Taker hunting, I like to use the Corvas on my Necramech, but honestly, I usually forget to change that and am stuck with the Larkspur because that's my default weapon. I think there should be the overloadout for everything in the Aresenal which is saved via the Warframe loadout. And then each loadout will have Vehicle/Necramech loadouts saved within in them.

On 2024-09-02 at 5:38 AM, Blodgandr said:

At first I was confused why when I swapped my Voidrig and Bonewidow in one loadout, it also changed it in another. Then I noticed vehicles have their own loadouts. OK, so I make one vehicle loadout for Voidrig and another vehicle loadout for Bonewidow. But then realised that the necramech isn't included in the vehicle loadout either!

So whatever necramech I select, that's the global selection across all loadouts. This doesn't make sense. Why do we have loadouts, and vehicle loadouts, but the necramech isn't included?

And it's not even in the quick equipment swap menu you get from the star chart. You have go the long way through the arsenal menu.

This just feels like it was somehow forgotten or overlooked. Please fix/improve this. Thanks.

Agreed. Necramech configuration should stay where/how i select it. Not globally changing with each use.