The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 3 - 7, 2024

[DE]Taylor

1 minute ago, Haus_Lore said:

I love How I try to watch the whole stream but when they end 30 mins early, the drops stop running. I mean its only like the 5th time...

Try watching all of the stream and only getting progress in the last 30 min when you switched to your phone. Then the after stream drops work fine on your computer 

3 minutes ago, Haus_Lore said:

I love How I try to watch the whole stream but when they end 30 mins early, the drops stop running. I mean its only like the 5th time...

Stream today was not working properly for some people 

1 hour ago, Haus_Lore said:

Twitch drops are the most irritating thing to be invented to be honest. There should only be two ways to earn anything in a video game: earning it through playing or spending money. Manipulating viewership metrics by pushing (sometimes valuable) rewards that only a fraction of players will get that is completely outside the game drives me up a wall lol. Atleast on the bright side DE moved away from exclusive Twitch Drops like some of their really old campaigns. TennoCon is probably the one pass because it's an all day thing and over the weekend.

I was pretty bummed too that DE used Prime Time for this community fashionframe thing for Loki, Nova and Xaku. Stuff like that should be done with polls in-game or on an official platform for more participation. I missed something I was interested in, but I'm not in tune with Prime Time because they are never meant to really impact game stuff much at all. Those are on different streams.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

On 2024-09-04 at 12:39 AM, MystMan said:

I use timers and browser refresh scripts to get twitch drops automatically without being awake followed by my PC going to sleep when the stream ends.

Sadly that doesn't work too well from what I've seen when I did try that because if the stream ends at 2 am the drops expire at like 4 am, so we only have 2-3 hours to claim them, which we can't do if we're asleep. Idk why they can't give more time to claim knowing that many people are unable to do so at that late hour (for them), but alas...

4 hours ago, thismoe said:

Sadly that doesn't work too well from what I've seen when I did try that because if the stream ends at 2 am the drops expire at like 4 am, so we only have 2-3 hours to claim them, which we can't do if we're asleep. 

Drops expire after 7 days. I have claimed drops 12 hours later just fine

I made a cross save account and now I am not getting the drops... It was fine on my playstation only account, but it hasn't come though since I started playing on the Xbox cross save? am I missing something? do I need to reconnect my twitch account could use some help? Thank in advance.

16 minutes ago, SCHLAPPYWAG said:

I made a cross save account and now I am not getting the drops... It was fine on my playstation only account, but it hasn't come though since I started playing on the Xbox cross save? am I missing something? do I need to reconnect my twitch account could use some help? Thank in advance.

If you have claimed the rewards from Twitch it should be in your inventory and relinking the Twitch account should help sync everything again. It's a classic, people even see drops from TennoLive streams of years ago being given upon relinking. Give it a try, it costs nothing!

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ExquisiteTrash said:

You think DE will give the drops since it wasn't working properly for some people who watched most/all of the stream?

I remember something like that happened to a community stream drop the weekend before Tennocon. The first stream of the 2 streams had a problem with the rewards that quite a number of forum users also reported, including myself. I was testing and concerned because I wanted to be sure I can get the Tennocon drops. 
The Monday after the community stream, we got the missing drop, which was a Lunaro statue.
But in that case, there was no problem with the progress or Twitch notification, I was able to get all of those, except the inbox message, and of course the reward itself prior to the Monday fix. So it was on the DE part that apparently had an issue. The progress and notification of reward may be on the side of Twitch. 

Hi everyone,

I've been on Kirarahime's stream for over an hour, and my progress isn't being recorded. It seems it's stuck somehow. Yesterday I got the drops from the Prime Time stream without a itch.
Anyone having this problem?

EDIT: Seems like the UI was bugged but somehow still got my Kira Shawzin!

Edited by SequinAzor
Update

On 2024-09-06 at 4:41 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno! For those who only received 1 Nora's Mix Vol. 7 Cred from the Drop, we'll be running a script on Monday to give you the remaining Creds. Apologies for the mix-up!

It is Monday already, yet still no credits :(

11 minutes ago, ThePunisherFrame said:

Give them time, it's only 1030ish on the eastern part of Canada idk what zone DE is in. Give it until daily resets in-game. A little bit of patience goes a long way!  

38 minutes ago, ThePunisherFrame said:

honestly, its not even 8am on the west coast yet. Businesses are barely opening/barely just started Monday morning procedures. They said they'll be working on it today and today has quite literally just started. Most likely wont see the creds hit your acct til tonight/tomorrow morning anyways. 

On 2024-09-06 at 10:41 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno! For those who only received 1 Nora's Mix Vol. 7 Cred from the Drop, we'll be running a script on Monday to give you the remaining Creds. Apologies for the mix-up!

So uhhhh when is this "script" supposed to be happening? It's nearly 5pm EST and still nothing.