Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoulder Armour for Both Shoulders Not Just One

x3n3tix

Is DE able to have all shoulder armour have both left AND right parts instead of so many cool looking shoulder armour only having a right part or a left part and not being able to have both makes some designs wonky for those of us that like symmetry. For example the new Nightwave Stalker themed shoulder attachment being only left shoulder but I (and I'm sure many others) would like to have a right shoulder attachment as well, surely this is something pretty simple to implement (having experience in game design/dev and working with object attachments) since it would just be a mirror of the other part.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, x3n3tix said:

instead of so many cool looking shoulder armour only having a right part or a left part and not being able to have both makes some designs wonky for those of us that like symmetry

With many I agree, but some designs are typical asymmetrical ones.

18 minutes ago, x3n3tix said:

surely this is something pretty simple to implement

It would be, but the designer intent was it t not be possible to equip both. Technically we could try to code completely new system/flag for these so that only one can be equipped, but honestly I do not see a reason to. There is no way you can please everyone.

I don't agree that the armor should have been symmetrical to both shoulders, since usually that causes issues with aiming. This one seems bigger than the Imugi Prime and the Duviri one, so you can only guess what would happen.

On the other hand, I have to say that I would have liked a full armor set of sorts (asymmetrical, but having a right shoulder piece too). Having only a single piece reminds me of when Baro brought new armors one piece a week, which IMO is kind of ridicolous (even though I understand why it's like that).

Edited by NightmareT12

Im 100% agree this Feedback. I hope DE see this feedback and make all one-sided cosmetics has another part. We can choose the part for the one side if its double side already but when its one side exclusive, It kills the cosmetic even its the best cosmetic in the game

Edited by Lonstein
  • Like 1