The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ok the reactant change is great but!

But I would like to suggest that we make sure corruption clouds don't slow down, and also that enemy spawns don't show down. As these can also cause people to be left with less than 10 reactant. Also i think if players are standing on extraction and someone in the squad hasn't collected enough, there should be notification letting them know. As I usually check everyone's progress, and if someone is trying to leave before someone is ready, then i will usually say - 4! Also even after you have collected all of your reactant, all the drops should continue to be visible and let us way point them. As sometimes plenty have dropped, but they can't find them, we can't help much as we can't see them anymore. And i think the automatic way point for reactant should be a lot greater.

Also on a side note, please give us a tool that would encourage players to stick to a small area in survival, it should be known that the enimies will come to us. How bout a beacon that pulls enimies in, but all squad mates have to be within affinity range? And if someone actives it, anyone outside the area would get a way point, so they know where everyone is. Maybe even have it drop a few orbs too. Of course it need a cool down, but would change up the way most of us play survivals.