The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

EDA repeating

9 часов назад, Void2258 сказал:

Deep Archimedia seems to be repeating missions and weapons. I have had the same 3 missions (in different orders) for 3 weeks, have had Exergis for 5, and nukor for 3. Either random or not, please.

Well, there are very few missions available for DA/EDA: Extermination, Survival, Disruption, Alchemy and Mirror defense. There was the boss fight as well, but I haven't seen it popping up since the first week, I presume DE removed it from the mission poll manually. So the chance of having same missions for multiple weeks is very high.

As for the gear - I have noticed some items have high chance of appearing on the list. In my case it was Ekhein that appeared at least 3 times. But it still could be random.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

7 часов назад, Duo_Strikes сказал:

i don't think exterminate has been in rotation recently either, which is the most straight-forward mode.

Forgot about this one. It's not as often used as alchemy or disruption, but I think I've seen it on the list a couple weeks ago, so it still present, unlike the boss fight.

• Like 1

They need to let DA leave the sanctum so it can have access to all mission types. just imagine how boring sortie would get with access to only 5 (6 if they ever get assassination back) options in stead of around 24 (+ each assassination counts separately). I don't care if it "breaks the lore", I am bored of the same missions over and over in the name of staying in the labs.

Same missions and I keep getting the same frames. This mode is SO BORING now. It's a huge struggle and hassle because these are gamemodes I don't love but also being forced to play the same FRAMES over and over. I'm just not going to be logging into warframe to do "weekly" things over than nora and if she ever asks for EDA she can just keep her credits ( New nora and haven't spent any credits because nothing NEW has come through the shop ). It's almost like they have completely forgotten about their game? I get if this is randomly generated but here's the thing. The generator must have BROKE. =( It's not random. It's SUPER BORING. None of my streamer friends are doing EDA anymore because NO ONE wants to do the same thing every single week. It's bad enough nora asks for the same thing every week. 30 eximus 500 kills. 15 missions. theres 3 of noras asks every single week that just are things we should passively be doing as we play the game but maybe it's to encourage us to play EDA or cells but without any variation -> other than WHERE mirror d is in the line up -> that just determines how fast you know if you are going to win or fail because literally you cannot fail the other missions without running out of revives. 

Three weeks of no extermination or survival. Only distruption, mirror d and alchemy. >.< PLUS two of those weeks involved BOTH gear restriction AND transference restrictions.... Meaning this is the FIRST WEEK in ALMOST A MONTH that I can use energy pads and heal as operator...... This week is easier looking than the last two but I can't get my regular squad to even CONSIDER doing this AGAIN. They would rather do video editing and other content creator things instead because this does not bring joy or viewers, its not entertaining its just painful at this point. 

• Like 2

My entire dojo and squad I run with have decided to STOP playing EDA all together. This week put the final nail in the box so to speak. Mirror D is IMPOSSIBLE even with frost AND LIMBO and everyone protecting the target it will be at 90% hp and then just INSTANTLY FAIL. I'm so over this. One less reason to play the game. Ill check in on sundays from now on but this LR4 who has spent WAAAAAY too much irl money and time in this game is just. over it. I'm just tired of not being able to play due to BUGS and repetitive content ( SP much? ) 

• Like 3