The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth Prime Shadow has same base stats as non-prime Shadow

Primed Shadow needs stat buffs. Also he's really squishy for some reason, I heard it's because he's bugged and uses Sevagoth's squishier armour value instead of his own tankier armour so he pops like a balloon (to quote @Shinjukunoyopparai) even with adaptation applied.

• Like 5

The duplicated stats seemed strange to me too. But it seems plausible the reasoning is something like this: primed frames get better stats, but their abilities don't get better stats.  Sevagoth's Shadow is an ability.  Same idea as exalted weapons, just more weird in this case because the exalted ability happens to have its own abilities.

If they patched it tomorrow so the Primed Shadow got better stats, and said  that Sevagoth and the Shadow should be thought of more like two frames in one package, it wouldn't phase me at all though.

• Like 1

Well it doesn't matter if Sevagoths Shadow remains bugged where it uses the armor values of Sevagoth and not its own. Has been bugged since release, it never got fixed.

I just realised your title and the content of your post don't match.

To the problem you described in the title, yes the Prime Shadow should've gotten stat upgrades too idk why DE didn't do it

Edited by NovaLP
  • Like 2