The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stage 2 of this week's Deep Archimedea is insanely difficult

If i had a credit every time somebody made post like this

and now what this will stay forever here what now ? And you have actually finished it. 

I dont understand posts like this can we at least have something hard in game at least EDA no ? 

We gonna solo co-op game and complain every week ? 

I'm so sad to see posts like this . We cant even have hard mode not even 1 ? In game we have played for 11 years no ? 

Would you let us pls to have 1 its all we ask for. (bugs not included)

It makes me miss old squad feel in warframe back in the day it was so much fun it was tactical and game was full of HC players old and new. Lo and behold 11 years later Warframe is one of best games ever and now we cant even have 1 mode thats a bit harder and it is actually not. (we all do fail from time to time its a process) 

we do play against lvls 9999 new and old players u know ?

EDA is SPARTA as it should be !!!

Yeah you might have to party up or give up on getting the 50 vosphor to bring a heavy cc frame. I lucked out and got Vauban as an option. I had to spend an hour brainstorming and actually forma'ing a build for him to get my pub team past that stage. It did rekindle my love for him. I used to play him a bunch back in the day but new frames made me lose track of him. He actually scales pretty nicely considering he has 2 (3 with augment) abilities who's damage scale. EDA shows how nice the gameplay could be if things could fight back reasonably. I think about all the posts where people say CC is worthless and damage is everything cause the best CC is dead. It would be easy to balance the game to make everything impactful but most people wouldn't want that. 

• Like 1

Le 11/09/2024 à 05:34, TennoPain a dit :

EDA is SPARTA as it should be !!!

Sparta is just a myth : the worst among all Ancient Greece's armies. Theban army was the best.

EDA is meant the be challenging, but one-hit-KO is not challenge, it's lack of balance or glitch, and most of all : its not fun at all.

About this week's problem, the Devs answered at another thread saying this :

Le 11/09/2024 à 16:58, [DE]Momaw a dit :

We noticed some players having issues with a recent specific random permutation of Deep Archmedia's Mirror Defense which added Rupturing Fragments to the Murmur's assault.  We will be reducing the damage of Rupturing Fragments by about half for the next update. They will still do a lot of damage, but they shouldn't be able to take down a fully healed Auricle in one hit anymore.

Edited by AegidiusF
  • Like 3