The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A problem with teams that needs to be addressed

7sevenVII

15 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

And somehow made a full 180 along the way.

No, im just not so hardstuck on efficiency. I can see why some people do things the way they do. Hell even im guilty of such things from time to time. In the end its just a game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quest said:
23 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

What drops? Is there anything particularly rare or needed from those mobs? You sure as hell do not need this many mats.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Resources

By the time you reach Zariman you should have everything, beside Thrax Orbs and Voidplumes. If you don't, well that just means you havent been exactly consitent with your philosoophy of killing more monsters, why do you want to start now?

Edited by Zakkhar

24 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

By the time you reach Zariman you should have everything, beside Thrax Orbs and Voidplumes. If you don't, well that just means you havent been exactly consitent with your philosoophy of killing more monsters, why do you want to start now?

thats a very broad statement

• Like 2

il y a 31 minutes, Zakkhar a dit :

Too many people get taxied through star chart and quest and playing ESO for MR, following guides telling them "unlock SP, get Torid, do Cascade Level cap" only to find themselves struggling with regular ressources and being upset about it. 

Probably bad game design and public matchmaking issues.

• Like 2

On 2024-09-14 at 3:46 PM, Lord_Drod said:

So you're trying to find all the void plumes and upset people want to extract?

It's usually faster to farm pinions in squad even if you can solo it.  Some people enjoy groups more, yet will still optimize to do it all.

Finding plumes isn't really part of the mission.  It's like looking for rare crates, which you shouldn't expect the squad to want to do.

Exterms are just for rep and pinion farming.  In sanctum, I try and farm voca here, but I've started to prefer solo just to avoid groups that ignore voca.  It's similar, but voca farming is convenient and voidplumes isn't. 

No. People have different objectives when it comes to missions. Once the primary mission objective is complete, those who want to stay to farm period shouldn't be at the mercy of someone else. Same goes in reverse. Nobody should dictate another. Even as a separate, but relatable topic, Duviri (The Circuit). Pretty often you have people who rush to begin it after making their loadout, but not having the common courtesy to allow others a reasonable enough time to do the same. That's why there, it's common courtesy to 'T + r' to let others know when you're ready. Overall, it's all about having fun, not making every mission your own personal, sandbox. I'm team-oriented, not individualistic-minded.

If you're rep farming the fastest way is completing the SP exterminate bounty for the 8 guaranteed voidplumes and possibly killing the angel along the way for the pinion and repeating that. Since the bounty is time limited you are wasting it looking for the small drops when you could be working toward the next guaranteed 8.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-14 at 5:20 PM, Joezone619 said:

IMO is a "lack there of" that needs to be addressed. Warframe's newer content has been getting less and less team friendly. Not necessarily harmful to teamwork but nothing really encouraging it aside form "being carried" or "being taxi'd" by public.

Railjack, (before corpus proxima completely ruined it) was designed to be team heavy, you needed cooperation, you needing to communicate and delegate roles. It was genuinely fun (when it wasn't bugging out). Now? its better to just get npc crew and go solo. We need more of what railjack USED to have.

For real. Had some fun moments with randoms. Everyone calls out what role they’ll do and we just go. The odds of running into experienced players was decent. Now? I never run into players like that. It’s more of the same in base game of people who are 100% content on being carried. Mfs would stand behind me while I’m flying, doing absolutely nothing. Constantly telling in chat to do the list of objectives.

21 hours ago, 7sevenVII said:

I'm pretty sure the devs balanced things out when it comes to solo vs teams. 

For void angels specifically it doesn't matter. For most regular resources the more enemies that spawn the better.

6 hours ago, Double991 said:

If you're rep farming the fastest way is completing the SP exterminate bounty for the 8 guaranteed voidplumes and possibly killing the angel along the way for the pinion and repeating that. Since the bounty is time limited you are wasting it looking for the small drops when you could be working toward the next guaranteed 8.

Anyway, this person did a good job explaining why finding each of the hidden tokens on Zariman isn't always worth it.

I will pick one up if I see it but they are no longer my main objective most of the time.