The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Diplos

NorseNilokeras

The Tenet Diplos do not function. The lock on system is flawed and counter intuitive, the stats are terrible for a Tenet weapon, and it has a riven disposition of 2/5. Here are some changes I propose for a new lock on system.

1) The lock will now commence once a majority of the targets body is on screen and in line of sight instead of having to trace the reticle over the target.

2) The lock on will target center mass no matter what and will allow displaced or ragdolled targets to be locked on to.

3) the lock will be a hold and release of the trigger that will empty the entire magazine unless the lock is broken. 

4) shots fired from lock on will guarantee an impact proc. 

More needs to be done to make this weapon FUNCTIONAL, but this would be a start. Disappointing and frankly unacceptable as a lich weapon.

Edited by NorseNilokeras
  • Like 3

I've posted about this before.. honestly I would be happy if they removed lock on completely. It's almost as if u were driving a to b in your car in reverse, It's that bad just with how the game works. 2 shots per target is only realistic firepower in a non sp lith fissure 🤡 

I hipfire mine but so wish I could aim them effectively 😂

The lock system is one of the worst, ever worst than Ash's ultimate (I did found ash's one usefull to highlight enemies),

When Playing with Diplos, I tend to avoid completely the lock system as it impaired the fluidity of fights (even in SOLO),

The lock should be fire and forget (you shoot and the projectile will target enemies in their path),

The least could headshooting instead of just targeting body,

Last update made it less clunky, especially versus mid level enemies

Update 36.0 (2024-06-18) : Changed Tenet Diplos to continuously burst fire at already marked targets while aiming and holding the firing input.

But still, IT'S NOT A DECENT Lock for a High tier weapons,

13 hours ago, NorseNilokeras said:

The Tenet Diplos do not function. The lock on system is flawed and counter intuitive, the stats are terrible for a Tenet weapon, and it has a riven disposition of 2/5. Here are some changes I propose for a new lock on system.

1) The lock will now commence once a majority of the targets body is on screen and in line of sight instead of having to trace the reticle over the target.

2) The lock on will target center mass no matter what and will allow displaced or ragdolled targets to be locked on to.

3) the lock will be a hold and release of the trigger that will empty the entire magazine unless the lock is broken. 

4) shots fired from lock on will guarantee an impact proc. 

More needs to be done to make this weapon FUNCTIONAL, but this would be a start. Disappointing and frankly unacceptable as a lich weapon.

It's just a better idea to use sepulcrum. But even with it lock on is only rly good on paper. In reality it's slow. But sepulcrum does aoe dmg so it's pretty strong at least. Plus with auto fire it's so much better than it used to be