The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boreal wastes my time

(PSN)IdoThea

Boreal feels like he is just stalling that inevitable defeat.

First turns into invincible energy ball

then brings two enemies that are kind of invincible but take damage when they feel like it.

then turns into invincible pyramid which go awaay when all red dots have been shot.

then again energy ball -> two enemies -> pyramid.

It's not hard just frustrating. Give him some restrictions like cooldowns.

Yeah bad game design for sure, but you can still bypass it by one/two shotting archons. Ivara with felarx and xata whisper should do the trick when properly modded (and in solo mode so other people dont mess stealth up). There are more combinations though.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

18 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

If he changes phases too much that is a game subtle way of saying that your damage is below average. You will kill him eventually because he doesnt heal, but may want to look at the weapons used/modding.

I can take down health pretty fast with Prisma Dual Decurions with riven. It was just spamming all these phases for me so I could barely get window to do damage I was solo.

Eventually I killed him but it was frustrating.

58 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I could barely get window to do damage

If you barerly got a window to do damage, you probably didnt do much. I do not do one shots, but Phenmor takes 5s max per encounter and  I do not even run special build for boss/single target.

58 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Prisma Dual Decurions with riven

That is kinda wierd. Niche archgun, riven or not. Archguns have been weaker than top guns due to lack of Arcane slots and Primary Gun CO.

But you do you. Have in mind that after the Status Rework they are no longer Radiation weak, it is Toxin/Slash now.

Edited by Zakkhar