The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Flawless" Railjack Boarding Party Bugged?

Nil0X

First of all Nora Railjack missions suck extremely. pls pls pls pls pls remove them.
Flawless Railjack boarding party is bugged. Joined the mission with revenant and had 21 mesmer skins active all the time. got boarded from a party and killed all enemys yet the nora mission is not completed.

• Like 6

So is the trick that your WF needs to kill at least one boarding party? Because I tried to do this as a solo mission, entered the missile platform to expose a radiator and returned to a boarding party that my crew took out.  No NW completion.  Technically, the boarding party was repelled and my WF took no damage.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Anonymouse7611 said:

So is the trick that your WF needs

trick, smick,...  This is definitely either bugged or so poorly worded it makes no sense. 

First of all, I was running solo..  Second I have Intruder Stasis, I was able to kill all enemies without once suffering damage and it still didn't register.  

Having repeated this six times, I realized that it was counting damage against the railjack and not the warframe for the not being successful.  

So what it is?  No damage against the warframe as it says?  Or the railjack?  

Please clarify.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

So what it is?  No damage against the warframe as it says?  Or the railjack? 

How can your railjack not take any damage from a ramsled? How can the railjack not take damage? Only works on shipkiller platforms and you park below the platform? Can the ramsleds even find your railjack that way?

I just did a low-level railjack skirmish with an astroid hanger (Earth Proxima) solo and allowed the ramsled to hit my railjack.  I stood at the breach expecting boarders, but they all immediately died.  I don't remember if I was spamming my weapon or my defender crew mate one-shotted the entire boarding party, but the mission immediately completed, so *insert big shrug here*

12 hours ago, Anonymouse7611 said:

How can your railjack not take any damage from a ramsled? How can the railjack not take damage? Only works on shipkiller platforms and you park below the platform? Can the ramsleds even find your railjack that way?

That's what I'm asking...  but it's a generic question to the developers, not directed at you or the participants of this thread. 

I had to actually do the mission with less than optimal weaponry as my Murder Monkey Gunners were destroying the ramsleds before they could attach.  And it seems to work only if you're not the host too.  Hosts don't always -- or consistently -- get the credit. 

Edited by MBaldelli
proofing error.
  • Like 1

Yeah, this time around it seems to be bugged.  Solo with rhino on a void storm mission on Earth, 2-3 ramsleds hit I made sure to deal with 2 of the groups myself, ironskin never dropped the entire time and the NW objective didn't finish. 

This is exactly how I've done it in the past, which is just annoying.

I personally don't mind the railjack runs, especially since the crewmember updates made it easier to solo (goodbye leeches), but the objective not clearing when it clearly should is just annoying. 

• Like 1

Hysteria Valkyr, literally invincible meme build, still not working.

EDIT: And now it suddenly has. Not sure if it matters, but it was my third one in a single mission. And I also just so happened to cleave through them all right when they were boarding. Maybe it's three boarding parties, maybe you need to get the final kill, maybe it's the Railjack that has to not take damage, or maybe it's just not working properly. I have no idea at this point.

Edited by Debatra