The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo, let us shoot trough the rift

VasjaTheOx

hello DE,

there is no need to rework Limbo, just let us and the team shoot the enemies through the rift like Frost Globe.

the rift should only affect the enemies.

also make Limbo imune to ALL kinds of damage when alone in the rift, even toxic infested.

Edited by VasjaTheOx
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

just let us and the team shoot the enemies through the rift

You can, if the shooting is done with ability (eg. Mesa 4).

41 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

also make Limbo imune to ALL kinds of damage when alone in the rift, even toxic infested.

He is immmune to all damage of non rifted enemies when he is rifted and vice versa, if you let rifted enemies to not be in stasis, well that is on you.

Your problems are easily solved with minimal range (small bubble that only covers the place you are defending and nothing else), but all Limbo randoms refuse to comprehend that.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

He is immmune to all damage of non rifted enemies when he is rifted and vice versa, if you let rifted enemies to not be in stasis, 

Well not everyone is using mesa all the time doesn't it?

also Venomous eximus Infested status goes through the rift even if limbo is the only one in the rift.

if you dont believe me, than try.

and please, be more respectful, your not the only veteran here.

i been playing the game since 2012 and Limbo is one of my mains.

Edited by VasjaTheOx
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

also Venomous eximus Infested status goes through the rift even if limbo is the only one in the rift.

Reactor in Corpus tileset kills you as well. Just dont hug the green slug and you will be fine. If anything it should be reported as bug in the Monster not Limbo.

Edited by Zakkhar

probably happend to me but i didnt notice.

it could be a bug, Limbo should be imortal when in the rift alone, thats his whole shtick.

also with the latest frost rework frost is pritty much a better Limbo, he can stasis the enemies and allies can shoot trough the globe, plus he gets bonus critical chance and overguard...

Limbo needs a buff.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

please, be more respectful, your not the only veteran here.

?yikes

So he can't give you a solution because then it's disrespectful. He's literally not wrong. If you got problems with eximus i recommend banshee's silence on limbo, it's your personal issues really that are easily fixable.

1 hour ago, VasjaTheOx said:

there is no need to rework Limbo

Agree. Did lvl cap with limbo at least 3 times was super cozy on every single one.

he literally called me a random Limbo user.

why is it that everytime some one gives a suggestion on this forum, everyone gets so defensive?

Its not like my suggestion is going to turn into reality, DE check all suggestions and they are the ones who come up with the results.

also my suggestion is a buff, not a rework, everyone else is calling for a rework on the forums. with the buff my intention is only to make him more on par with current frost.

Edited by VasjaTheOx
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

Who else are you to us?

26 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

everyone else is calling for a rework on the forums

People that don't know how to play/solve a problem themselfs, same people that can't count to 10 tbh

27 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

why is it that everytime some one gives a suggestion on this forum, everyone gets so defensive?

27 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

with the buff my intention is only to make him more on par with current frost.

Exactly why.

You trying to make it same as frost for no reason, why not just remove Limbo(and Gara) at that point and leave only Frost? Not like they would have any uniqueness left.

Limbo can be built in a few* different ways for example one of the builds doesnt use 4th ability whatsoever(free subsume slot), limbo is in a good state there's few other frames that really need help. Like equinox...which is good but its incredible boring to play therefore urgently needs some changes. Hopefully after trinity and nyx in future-ish update.

*few is more than Frost (1 way, at least 2 augments/bandaids which limit the variety to borderline 0...unless you really try then maybe u can change like 1 mod)

20 minutes ago, BoruBoru said:

Who else are you to us?

People that don't know how to play/solve a problem themselfs, same people that can't count to 10 tbh

Exactly why.

You trying to make it same as frost for no reason, why not just remove Limbo(and Gara) at that point and leave only Frost? Not like they would have any uniqueness left.

Limbo can be built in a few* different ways for example one of the builds doesnt use 4th ability whatsoever(free subsume slot), limbo is in a good state there's few other frames that really need help. Like equinox...which is good but its incredible boring to play therefore urgently needs some changes. Hopefully after trinity and nyx in future-ish update.

*few is more than Frost (1 way, at least 2 augments/bandaids which limit the variety to borderline 0...unless you really try then maybe u can change like 1 mod)

why rework Equinox, my N.1 main, shes perfect as she is.

her passive like powers are realy unique to her, and if you want to make her more like the other warframes, just subsume another warframes ability on her 2nd or 4th.

no need to make her just like Saryn 2.0.

because if you dont like her, they might as well remove Voruna.

Equinox is realy good on High lvl SP, its just a shame that Random Equinox players cant comprehend that.

2 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

why rework Equinox, my N.1 main, shes perfect as she is.

her passive like powers are realy unique to her, and if you want to make her more like the other warframes, just subsume another warframes ability on her 2nd or 4th.

no need to make her just like Saryn 2.0.

because if you dont like her, they might as well remove Voruna.

Equinox is realy good on High lvl SP, its just a shame that Random Equinox players cant comprehend that.

I did not say anything about Saryn. I did not say anything about Voruna.
"It's incredible boring to play therefore urgently needs some changes." Is what i said.

Never said it's unusable or anything like that. It can nuke entire map with a simple build. Just make it more fun, i think everyone would want that.

1 minute ago, BoruBoru said:

I did not say anything about Saryn. I did not say anything about Voruna.
"It's incredible boring to play therefore urgently needs some changes." Is what i said.

Never said it's unusable or anything like that. It can nuke entire map with a simple build. Just make it more fun, i think everyone would want that.

not realy, on high lvls you can switch her form and support the team with shields and health, and in day form you can support with additional dmg.

also her powers make her the best warframe to mostly focus on gun play, what cant be said about most of the warframes.

i totaly disagree with you, she should not be reworked.

1 minute ago, VasjaTheOx said:

not realy, on high lvls you can switch her form and support the team with shields and health, and in day form you can support with additional dmg.

also her powers make her the best warframe to mostly focus on gun play, what cant be said about most of the warframes.

i totaly disagree with you, she should not be reworked.

Stop putting words into my mouth i have never mentioned reworking her. You are the only person keep saying it. I think you don't understand the difference between changing something and reworking it.

3 minutes ago, BoruBoru said:

Stop putting words into my mouth i have never mentioned reworking her. You are the only person keep saying it. I think you don't understand the difference between changing something and reworking it.

hey, i only suggested to allow Limbos rift to only affect the enemies gun fire.

i have no idea why you went all the way to gara, saryn, voruna and my beloved Equinox.

Edited by VasjaTheOx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VasjaTheOx said:

Where? I called random Limbo users on certain behaviour. If you realise you do that behaviour, you call yourself. It is reverse implication. Leave me out of it.

Edited by Zakkhar

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Your problems are easily solved with minimal range (small bubble that only covers the place you are defending and nothing else), but all Limbo randoms refuse to comprehend that.

this post realy hurt my feelings..

nah just kidding, but as a Limbo main, it is getting annoying when everyone tells me

"Oh Limbo, please stop it with the bubble thing, i want to shoot stuff"

so thats where my "suggestion" comes from

Edited by VasjaTheOx
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, VasjaTheOx said:

just let us and the team shoot the enemies through the rift

He is immmune to all damage of non rifted enemies when he is rifted and vice versa, if you let rifted enemies to not be in stasis, well that is on you.

So, I may be LR3 but how do you equip Mesa while playing LImbo? I think some event where DE showed Warframe it was fighting game where you can have 2nd character do something. Is it in game? One thing that is similar is Gemini skins but... that's just skins.

It's not only about Cataclysm. How does decrease Cataclysm solves inability of shooting through the Rift? When I press roll, I'm in the rift. There is no Cataclysm.

2 hours ago, BoruBoru said:
3 hours ago, VasjaTheOx said:

with the buff my intention is only to make him more on par with current frost.

Exactly why.

Limbo is not in good state. When you are "master of the Rift" but every OG enemy can enter the Rift. It can work but solution sounds like not playing LImbo.

Not to mention interaction with teammates.

3 hours ago, VasjaTheOx said:

it could be a bug, Limbo should be imortal when in the rift alone, thats his whole shtick.

It used to be almost immortal. You have cheater Nullies and probably some enemy/enemies that can interact but that's it. You go to the rift, avoid Nullies and you are pretty much immortal. You put Catasis and (except Nully and maybe other enemies?) your were were safe.

I've played some mobile defense and Catasis just haven't worked.

there is no need to rework Limbo, just let us and the team shoot the enemies through the rift like Frost Globe.

the rift should only affect the enemies.

So basically make you/teammate immortal while you can damage enemies. That's not what DE wants.

I've been thinking how make Limbo master of the Rift while still have some cons & pros. Like you give him/team 100% damage/status immunity and being able to damage enemies you basically win game. You make him take some damage/status? You make it bad "Rift user".

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

So basically you play Mag, but worse.

wow wow wooow, did you just call this individual a realy bad Mag player and even worse Limbo user?

comon man, be more respectful.

also my suggestion would solve this particular issue.

Edited by VasjaTheOx

14 minutes ago, quxier said:

So basically make you/teammate immortal while you can damage enemies. That's not what DE wants.

I've been thinking how make Limbo master of the Rift while still have some cons & pros. Like you give him/team 100% damage/status immunity and being able to damage enemies you basically win game. You make him take some damage/status? You make it bad "Rift user".

i dont know, i think the main focus should be cross rift fire for allies only, the other part about allies immortal in the rift should probably be nerfed somehow.

but giving the allies bonus NRG regen and some sorts of status defense as you mentioned could do the trick.

51 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

i dont know, i think the main focus should be cross rift fire for allies only, the other part about allies immortal in the rift should probably be nerfed somehow.

Yeah, Limbo should be at least team friendly. Limbo, himself, can play however he want. However it shouldn't affect others in bad way.

• Like 4

So make Limbo Revenant 2.0? Absolutely not.

Limbo requires a full on rework. His kit is simply too dated and designed for an entirely different game for simple changes to fix his issues.

• Like 2