The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech Eximus Gruzzlings

ScorpDK

Anyone else sees those little bastards with the Leech modifier and nopes out of even attempting to kill them?

It's so frustrating having to deal with them just flying above you, forcing you to look up, unable to see where those leech fields are spawning, and accidentally healing them for 25% of their massive HP pool nearly instantly, while your weapons take 5-10 seconds to lower their HP by the same amount.

Really wish DE would remove that modifier from them permanently. Anything else is fine, but Leech is just BS.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

There was once an EDA survival where you had to kill Necramechs to get capsules

I can remember the beefy Necramechs week (they even poluted Netracels), but I do not think I remember that combination ever. It was a mutator that disabled the Air Support Towers, with an option to kill Necramechs OR just farm normal enemies in big quantitites (which is majority of time a better choice).

Hostile Support Survival The Life Support Tower delivery system is disabled. Necramechs spawn every 90 seconds, and drop 6 Life Support Modules when killed. Enemies can still drop life support modules on death
Edited by Zakkhar