The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weird Green cloud?

dangerdragon117

Question

A weird green cloud has been appearing in all my missions lately, even appeared in a captura tileset. don't have a green ephemera on, I don't even know what kind of ephemera this is?

it appears on every tileset, regardless of what I have equipped and even has it's own animation...

has anyone seen this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/weird-green-cloud-G3adqd6

Edited by dangerdragon117
reworded some stuff, as a sentence felt too antagonistic.

6 answers to this question

Can't say I remember seeing something like that. I'd guess that something in your equippment causes this, since you are using the same warframe and companion in each picture.

You could try to narrow it down by elimination, try using a different companion and see if it still shows up, then a different warframe, etc.

My guess would be a sigil maybe??   Its probably bugged on Ember Heirloom skin???  Things to try:

• Remove pet  
  • go into appearance and switch to a default Heirloom load out slot
  • use another ember skin
  • Do any of the weapons you use have green on them?  Do you visually wear them when they are not the active weapon?  (check that,  also swap out your weapons)
  • Is that a panzer?  Do you have a tox mod on him???  I know pets can attack owners sometimes(without damage).   Maybe your panzer quilled your butt.

==========

Im using ember Heirloom..... but my theme is Black n green LMAO.  

***Yeah after looking at more of the pics it seems like a Duplex clone or maybe a problem with your Halo.

To me it really looks like an after image of a sentinel like a Load skin or Nautilus or something.   Very weird and annoying though.   I would have figured it out by now lol,  its right in middle of screen. 

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_