Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ichor Incarnon

JubeJube8

Question

I recently got the dual ichor incarnon and am having some trouble with evolution 3. It seems I can't possibly activate the incarnon mode to complete it. Little unsure if it is something I am doing wrong or they are bugged. Any help would be much appreciated!

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, JubeJube8 said:

I recently got the dual ichor incarnon and am having some trouble with evolution 3. It seems I can't possibly activate the incarnon mode to complete it. Little unsure if it is something I am doing wrong or they are bugged. Any help would be much appreciated!

Reach 6x combo multiplier and heavy attack. You then either have to wait 180 seconds or die+revive in order to do it again for the sake of completing the evolution challenge.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Agall said:

Reach 6x combo multiplier and heavy attack. You then either have to wait 180 seconds or die+revive in order to do it again for the sake of completing the evolution challenge.

Ahh okay, should progress pop up as I go? When I get the 6x combo and heavy attack it doesn't pop up like other incarnons but will it still count?

49 minutes ago, JubeJube8 said:

Ahh okay, should progress pop up as I go? When I get the 6x combo and heavy attack it doesn't pop up like other incarnons but will it still count?

It should pop up and should show up under "Challenges" in the escape menu during a mission.  You might want to make sure you're solo.  People often seem to have problems with these registering when they're clients.

1 hour ago, Agall said:
1 hour ago, JubeJube8 said:

I find it best to just run another mission (capture void sp), instead of staying 180 seconds in a mission I do not really care about.

1 hour ago, JubeJube8 said:

When I get the 6x combo and heavy attack it doesn't pop up like other incarnons but will it still count?

You should have a flashing indicator near combo counter that the incarnon is ready.