Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Legacy Gear Combination Yet?

I haven't played Warframe in months strictly out of principle at this point and as a result, I am not up-to-date on the state of crossplay. I was one of the unfortunate souls that copied my pc account to the switch and could not actually merge my accounts. I am aware that DE is now honoring prime purchases with real money, but I am more concerned if they are honoring legacy gear that can no-longer be obtained. On my XBox account I have the Sekharas from the trials and I would hate to lose access to them just because I linked with a switch years ago. Can anyone let me know if they have changed that or not? 

52 минуты назад, Little-Profesor сказал:

I haven't played Warframe in months strictly out of principle at this point and as a result, I am not up-to-date on the state of crossplay. I was one of the unfortunate souls that copied my pc account to the switch and could not actually merge my accounts. I am aware that DE is now honoring prime purchases with real money, but I am more concerned if they are honoring legacy gear that can no-longer be obtained. On my XBox account I have the Sekharas from the trials and I would hate to lose access to them just because I linked with a switch years ago. Can anyone let me know if they have changed that or not? 

Only tennogen items and platform-exclusive cosmetics should be restricted by platforms. Everything else should be available on all platforms after account merge.

You can read more about cross-save and its limits here: https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide

44 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Only tennogen items and platform-exclusive cosmetics should be restricted by platforms. Everything else should be available on all platforms after account merge.

You can read more about cross-save and its limits here: https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide

I am ineligible to merge. That’s the whole point. I can only link because I migrated to switch years ago without being told of the consequences. I know they are honoring prime purchases now but I would like to keep items not available anymore.