Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

Some Ui arent it

• Loot ui ,kinda old but still, I dont want to know every single detail information i picked up, why would i care about a mod i have 4k of them? now make that x100 different mods, you get me
  • On the same note 2x credits why would i care i got x2 (425) then normal credits (632) why would i care about every single credit, seem so useless to know during mission
  • Unknown item icon, this one looks from another game not warframe, too big or something from what rest UI is, very similar to monster hunters ,from pokemon or metal gears, or even phantasy online yes very good games but still doesnt feel warframe style as what else is similar to this icon
  • Is there a way for a settings to have 4 items display in the armory?
  • Cetus icon for the bounty camps inside eidolon lands, its like a exclamation point? yea doesnt really tell what purpose icon is for, why not a kinda safe house icon? or a real ! mark,just like the classic yellow quests

Now good new UI

• I like that Q display fast travels and wish knew sooner
  • Armory looks really nice being smaller? looks very clean good, kinda like old warframe in a way
  • archwing gun deployed moved to gear was perfect,always hated it was inside archwing tab
  • conclave station can be moved and removed very nice
  • steam login is okay i guess good addon? wont use it tho
  • Like 1

The visual effects for Arson Eximus are a lot better, with the old one, it always looked like you could jump over the expanding wave. I know you can roll through it but reactively I would always try to jump over it and be knocked down and take damage from the wave. The expanding dome is much better and looks cleaner too.

• Like 1

Am 2.10.2024 um 17:05 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Ability 2: Omikuji

Koumei glimpses a favorable future and the precise steps needed to reach it. Complete the challenge to earn a Decree*. Unlucky rolls will also give her a debuff, but you can hold the ability to reject the Omikuji. 

A roll of triple sixes grants a Decree without a challenge.

Successfully completing a Omikuji challenge in Duviri will bring up the Decree selection screen instead of the Decree being picked for Koumei. 

*Expand the spoiler below to see the full list of possible Decrees that can be earned:

On top of all the numerous and frankly needless restrictions on her she also cant even get the Close Contagion decree? I know DE is scared of another Dante scenario where they accidentally have a frame that isnt trash on release but this is just weird.

Le 03/10/2024 à 19:45, Prosaibo a dit :

Hi, nice update but the Voruna augment is Bad and pointless, an augment for her first ability could have been many things but that, it could have been an augment that doesn't break her invisibility when she attacks after activating [Shroud of Dynar] and keeps the buffs, the augment could have been a damage vulnerability spreader so you can take down enemies with more ease, but no you decided to make it a buff to [Fangs of Raksh] instead of buffing directly the bad range of the ability itself and worst thing is that you need to kill a highlighted target which is bad cause right now what I feel about this augment it's just The [Mecha set mods] but with more range and no damage spreading and just status well why many people don't use Kubrows or Pedrasites or the [Mecha set mods] related to them cause it boring to go and search for one target in order to spread that dmg and the other reason it's because the game is fast pace so why would I slow down just to find one target.

Right now you want me to do the same but just spread status which makes no sense since [Fangs of Raksh] is already very spamable so don't need its status effects to be spread in a 40-meter radius.

So please DE Fix or rework that new augment mod I think if Voruna receives a range buff on her second ability and a dmg Vulnerability spreader that spreads with [Fangs of Raksh] it would have been good, I know that the mod was made for her 4th ability but most Voruna's mains don't enjoy it or use it since the play style ain't really interesting 

I hope you rework it to be more suitable for melee cause right now I just don't know if I want to use it, I complained cause many frames have cool augments that make them broken with almost no condition but seeing that you put a hindering condition on my main just so she can spreads status in wider radius is very disappointing to me 

Well actually I take back what I said my bad what was I thinking, I like the augment so far

On 2024-10-02 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

If a piece of equipment in a player’s loadout has 10+ unused Mod capacity and an unused Mod slot, a warning symbol will appear next to it in the Loadout section of the Navigation screen. This only applies to weapons with 10-30 unused Mod Capacity (or 10-40 for Lich/Sister weapons), and will not appear if you are Mastery Rank 6 or higher.

Honestly? I would love to have that even at my rank of LR4, because I don't know how often I have crafted something fresh, then equipped it and forgotten to put in mods.

• Like 2

I didn't even see color pack prime till yesterday, and I cried literal tears of joy when I saw it.

I can finally customize my Prime cosmetics to match my Prime Warframes the way I want, no more straining my eyes to find colors that are kinda close, I can just pick the Frames actual palette, and adjust the cosmetics accordingly.

I really hope we get more of these in the future!

Yareli not being able to parazon kill is a nerf for me because it made kuva lich/hounds much faster you just tap x and skate away, but maybe I never noticed any glitch associated with it because I use tenet cycron so much which doesn't reload but recharges.

On 2024-10-02 at 11:19 PM, Megazawr said:

unable to see each other in dojo thus not being able to trade. Still happens as of 2024/10/02 (but it's much rarer now)

It's getting much more common again, since this update

• Like 1

It's awesome to see how DE keeps adding great content, even after 10+ years. Seriously guys, congrats on creating such a successful, fun, and completely unique game (and keeping it active) for such a long time. You guys deserve all the praise we can give. Keep it up!!

• Like 2

On 2024-10-02 at 10:05 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

They will also become available to purchase from Cavalero’s Incarnon Market (Chrysalith, Zariman) when they are offered in The Circuit on October 7th @ 0:00 UTC. 

PLEASE tell me you will be doing this to ALL the other incarnons as well? I dont not have the time to do a minimum 1.5 hours grind a week for a SINGLE incarnon from a set of 5-6 per week....

i have the plat....i instability bought 3 of the new incarnons, knowing i wouldnt have to grind them or their resources.

• Like 1

On 2024-10-02 at 11:07 PM, weezedog said:

That button very much did something. That button allowed you to see the icon for collecting all your extractors at once with a single click instead of having to remember each planet you have an extractor on and going into each planet and claiming your extractors one at a time. As a founder with 5 extractors I used that "claim all" button all the time.

Digging up this comment because i searched for the extractor. I knew something was missing, I was trying to claim all just now and eventually realised that function is just.. gone.

• Like 1

On 2024-10-02 at 10:06 AM, (PSN)jqmac said:

Thank you!

Any word on a fix for the "For My Brothers Patch Glyph" fix for those that got the Kahl-175 statue? When I redeemed it earlier this past weekend it gave me the wrong glyph (For My Brothers Glyph - From the Veilbreaker Warrior Pack (already owned)) and haven't seen any updates on it since I opened the ticket then.

I just received the correct glyph when I logged in a few moments ago, I would give it a try, they told me that they were having to run a script to fix it for everyone.

4 hours ago, DaytonThurmer said:

I just received the correct glyph when I logged in a few moments ago, I would give it a try, they told me that they were having to run a script to fix it for everyone.

Hey! Mine just updated today too. Happy to finally have the glyph after all this time :)

On 2024-10-02 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Antimatter Drop’s explosion now uses Line of Sight checks.

From playing around with it, I would rather have the old locked range back and no LOS, since it is rather inconsistent with what targets it hits and doesn't hit (which then depends on the tileset itself). It is also not as easy to judge from your perspective with what it will hit or not.

Also a real bummer that it doesn't hit crates anymore.